In The News...

Yes, maybe the virus has a harder time in a toxic environment?
Or the said environment calms down the boddy's over-reaction against it?

While I do agree that getting the body used to dealing with impurities, I don't agree with the tobacco/dentist thing, the opposite happened with me. But it's probably on a case by case basis. I don't have any Innuit blood in me me, damn it.

I have a really healthy buddy who had a good friend who was an MD naturopath, was even healthier than my buddy is. The guy was vegan, active, etc. Died of cancer in his late forties, left behind wife and 2 kids, it was tragic. My buddy and I believe to some degree that the guys body was not adept at coping with the environmental impurities found in modern daily life because his diet and life style were so pure.

Tobacco is processed to be alkali, so it'll generally be good for teeth. If you're using leaf chew that has sugar, it'll tend to be bad, cause that creates acids. It can cause gum recession, so in that way it's bad, but narrowly focused, it's good for teeth.

Re the trucker protest downtown Ottawa:
In what was expected to be their final briefing of the day at 8 p.m., police said there “have been no incidents of violence or injuries reported.”

Impressive considering 100K+ big rigs now downtown, and a million +/- spectators.
Perhaps a bit too cold outside for the mostly peaceful BLM / Antifa folks

Still active, but recent screenshot:
$8,668,540 raised of $9,000,000 goal ● 108.2K donors

Gofundme truck protest had original goal of reaching $100K

Apples and oranges.

Let the police start murdering unarmed truckers with police standing and watching, and covering it up.

See what happens after a few hundred are killed.

What do you think would happen?
Serious question.
Easy question to ignore.

Tobacco is processed to be alkali, so it'll generally be good for teeth. If you're using leaf chew that has sugar, it'll tend to be bad, cause that creates acids. It can cause gum recession, so in that way it's bad, but narrowly focused, it's good for teeth.
Thats news to me but it's interesting, I never heard that. I started with Cope and moved to beechnut, I quit when I saw gum recession.

Apples and oranges.

Let the police start murdering unarmed truckers with police standing and watching, and covering it up.

See what happens after a few hundred are killed.

What do you think would happen?
Serious question.
Easy question to ignore.

Hogwash.

And anyway...cops don't kill a fraction of what other blacks kill.

Why no constant media outrage loop over that?

The tobacco needs to be alkali to release the nicotine. Swedish snus is 8.0-8.3 ph, going from memory. The higher the ph, the faster the nicotine will release, but you'll start to damage to the mucus membrane. Reputable western companies keep the ph in a normal range, but all bets are off in the rest of the world.

Hogwash.

And anyway...cops don't kill a fraction of what other blacks kill.

Why no constant media outrage loop over that?

Maybe because nobody loaded cop into ships, stacked 7 high and sailed them across the Atlantic ocean to pick cotton and said nobody has done their everloving best to keep them in their place since.

Next question, please.

Maybe because nobody loaded cop into ships, stacked 7 high and sailed them across the Atlantic ocean to pick cotton and said nobody has done their everloving best to keep them in their place since.

Next question, please.
How did the EU's new slavery operation turn out for you guys?

Those first Africans are all dead now Stig. You might want to get a newer encyclopedia.

Last I looked, EU is all about fortress Europe.

Yep, first generation are dead and you surely have treated their kids as equals ever since.

I may need a new encyclopedia, but you need a new history book.

Go sit in the back of the bus with the other niggers!

Do I really need to take the time to list the way y'all have been treating the darkies since y'all shipped them over.
Remember how surpriced Scott was when I pointed out when the last lynching in Alabama was?

Re the trucker protest downtown Ottawa:
In what was expected to be their final briefing of the day at 8 p.m., police said there “have been no incidents of violence or injuries reported.”

Impressive considering 100K+ big rigs now downtown, and a million +/- spectators.
Perhaps a bit too cold outside for the mostly peaceful BLM / Antifa folks

Still active, but recent screenshot:
$8,668,540 raised of $9,000,000 goal ● 108.2K donors

Gofundme truck protest had original goal of reaching $100K

No, the media is saying only 120 trucks.

:D

Last I looked, EU is all about fortress Europe.

Yep, first generation are dead and you surely have treated their kids as equals ever since.

I may need a new encyclopedia, but you need a new history book.

Go sit in the back of the bus with the other niggers!

Do I really need to take the time to list the way y'all have been treating the darkies since y'all shipped them over.
Remember how surpriced Scott was when I pointed out when the last lynching in Alabama was?
Who exactly are you referring to? The 'darkies' have treated me way worse than I've treated them. All because of the color of my skin. You aren't used to being around 'entitled' black people like we have here.

Stig has always spoken his mind. He's sure set in his ways. Commie, pinko bastard. Left leaning ideologist.

Been most especially crotchety lately.

He's going through tough times, I'm sure. Chemo -- covid issues and all. Still running a business and keeping crews working, and everything ship-shape. So much to do. For the Fatherland. More life force and work ethic than a thousand fat Americans rolled into one.

Dynamic tyrant! And his English is better than mine! Damn, he's good.

Next.

Back