In The News...

So I have actually seen and heard media outlets calling this a tragic accident. WTF!! Saying he was confused and just got off of the freeway.
Death toll at seven and many brain dead children still waiting be be added to the charges.
This guy really deserves to be tortured to death. And to clarify even if he was white or brown or yellow or fuggin purple I’d say the same thing. A pure animal that needs to be put down with extreme prejudice.
I have a feeling that when he goes to prison the general population will take care of it.

The Florida Everglade natives had the perfect solution for irredeemable criminals.

There's an old movie called Winds Across The Everglades, starring Burl Ives as dispenser of justice, he copied the locals by tying murderers, thieves and rivals to the trunks of a Manchineel Tree.

Jomo

“I have a feeling that when he goes to prison the general population will take care of it.”

Nope, he’ll never see general population. Protected class.

So I have actually seen and heard media outlets calling this a tragic accident. WTF!! Saying he was confused and just got off of the freeway.
Death toll at seven and many brain dead children still waiting be be added to the charges.
This guy really deserves to be tortured to death. And to clarify even if he was white or brown or yellow or fuggin purple I’d say the same thing. A pure animal that needs to be put down with extreme prejudice.
I have a feeling that when he goes to prison the general population will take care of it.
I want to scream AMEN!!!….but instead will nod quietly in agreement, as I’ve been called out too many times for expressing very similar thoughts.

Is it just me, or is the world just tilting toward full blown crazy?

Hmmmm.....maybe that's what's in the vax, instead of microchips? I guess anyone who'd scoff at the idea of a microchip being injected into them would much prefer a frog stem cell bot migrating about in their bloodstream....

" There is no reason for this to be in there except to murder people" :|:

Guess somebody is suffering from Murphy syndrome.

The magnetic aspect is interesting. How many times has a wrench slipped out of your hand while working on your truck and you have to climb down and crawl underneath to retrieve it? Magnetic hands might be a cool thing to have. Just thinking outside the box, right Murph?

Back