In The News...

Are you suggesting to listen closely because he speaks the whole truth, or because he's representing a biased perspective we need to read between the lines?

Is this about speaking their minds or parents that are not able to control themselves at school board meetings?

Are you suggesting to listen closely because he speaks the whole truth, or because he's representing a biased perspective we need to read between the lines?

Is this about speaking their minds or parents that are not able to control themselves at school board meetings?
Maybe it’s more about folks who can’t control their deranged kids...

I did.

Very one-sided.

Very much a politician, wanting to keep his job.

You know how to tell if politicians are lying.

Again, are these parents who control themselves at meetings? Do they follow the protocols that apply to everyone? Do they conduct themselves civilly?

It all sounds great on the surface. Digging into the details and counterpoints is important.

They have professional speech writers to sway the masses.

Aren't politicians determined to take the side of their constituents, rather than act unbiasedly?

Don't they fight for their respective sides?

It shouldn't be unless there is a problem with threats of violence that resemble each other. against participants across several State lines, or some other situation that falls under federal jurisdiction, or assistance is requested. (just my opinion)

Seems that even then (in a normal political environment) that each issue would crawl up the "chain of authority": locality to County, to State, to Fed. Although, if I'm correct, school stuff would go form the District directly to the State, which s the governing authority? I could be wrong...

A school board meeting is no more a federal issue than an individual sexual assault. Both seem to be being used as a platform for political rhetoric at present though.

Those petroglyphs are pretty cool. Seems like it shouldn't be too hard to figure out what the color is.

I've always despised Daylight Savings Time, but didn't know it first came about way back in 1918 after WW1.

Just goes to show we've had the best govt corporate America can buy for quite some time now.

It's still light enuff out to go buy something....maybe a lotto ticket.......

Jomo

I hate dst also. The world will be corrected tonight, and everything will be grand for a few months.

More like Govt assuming the role of an infallible god and mandating when the sun rises and when it sets, despite throwing you off your natural circadian clock, strictly observed by most mammals, reptiles and amphibians on the friggin planet........

Jomo

I hate dst also. The world will be corrected tonight, and everything will be grand for a few months.
I hate to remind you of the Southern Hemisphere, where it's uncorrected again now. 8)

And Jomo, surely you jest, the sun is doing it's thing regardless of the time overlaid by the overlords.
And a whole state in Oz refuses to do DSTime, Queensland carries on all year one time!! Interesting factoid.

Back