In The News...

When you decide to leave home for a vacation do you leave your windows and doors wide open, and belongings ripe for the pickin'?
That in essence is what Biden did.
Blaming Trump for Biden's bungling requires some serious mental gymnastics.

Like I said...I could have told them it was going to be a major cluster f**k when they decided to pull out. They have had many MONTHS to get those interpreters and families out of there...too late for many now. It's a death sentence and we won't even know it happened for a lot of them. The Taliban will slaughter whole families as retribution and warning for others to see. Death and dark days ahead for many in Afghanistan.

Last edited:
It's in the Curran, so I've heard through the years, by the will of Allah all infidels (non-believers) shall succumb. (beheaded)

Ideology is the basis of most arguments and terror. The ability to reason, for most human beings, is more a curse than a blessing.

Always something. Dr. Seuss. Cancel culture. Critical race theory (did anyone ever figure out wtf that even is? Never mind), Afghanistan. What’s on the menu for next week to be at each other’s throats about?

Bunch of fuckin trained monkeys looking wherever we’re told to look, while the truly vile shit goes unnoticed.

Except we don't need them. Actually look up what minerals they're trying to say they got, wow some iron and lithium. There's enough lithium in south America to mine for 1000 years, and you don't have to deal with any of that to get it.

Mysterious and still being investigated. Bodies were helo'd out yesterday.

I just don't know. New York Times loses me sometimes.

As superweeds go the issues and fears in the article were being discussed and presented in the 1970s when I took Agronomy at SRJC. It's the same thing today. But with a world spin on it. Cultivation, inter-row crops and local cultural practices can be as effective as herbicides, which are the cheap way out. It's all about money.

I dont have a NY times subscription so couldnr read it. I get the implications though, by using an external force we force the weeds to adapt. Thats why I object to using hand sanitizers or steri whipes, the just propergate more robust germs. Kinda makes me think of taking a vacine that doesnt stop the virus reproducing in the vacinated or being transmitted . Something doesnt seem right with that...

Resistance is futile. Herbicides, pesticides, fungicides, antibodies... Life will always find a way around every one them.
That's kind of how it got here, I'm guessing.

All those things, poisons and pharmaceuticals, used wisely can produce sure benefits for all. But when used unwisely all have sure and proven consequences.

I believe the "sell" is a significant part of the issue over the use of either. You got to sell.

A pretty desperate reach to say she was laughing about the A-stan thing.

I notice they cut the clip short so it would look that way to the gullible.

It appears that she was finding something earlier was humorous, but you believe what you want...

Back