In The News...

Dems bitch about income inequality, environmental issues, global warming, working class left to die, systematic racism, horrible foreign policy, etc, etc.

Dems finally have control of gov:
No red meat!!! Hahhaha that'll fix it!

Lol who would think that's real? Seriously?

I get that it's very resource intensive, but no way are they going to get rid of it. Maybe raise the prices to reflect the true costs, but then why not go after the seafood industry which is far worse? One of those not gonna happen things, they can talk about it but it's not going anywhere. Kinda like oil and gas, not going away anytime soon. Honestly since they can control the animal waste better, I'm shocked they aren't pushing for capturing and using it, much like landfill gas and large shit plant gas, it's all methane. Straight out of mad max stuff lol

Bill Gates looks stupid enough to believe cow farts are killing the planet. “Smog” doesn’t occur because cities have too many cows.

Last edited:
Maybe the red meat allergy was engineered and caused by vaccines or whatever, so people would be more likely to want synthetic meat that doesn't cause the allergy.

Not saying I believe that, just a thought that popped into my head.

yeah, I agree.

I happen to know the universe conspires to make everything just the way it needs to be atm. I plan to get to the bottom of it8)

Oh I love Chocolate. But Nestle has a long and bad track record, worldwide, for profits over people in regards to water. They set an especially bad example for U.S. corporations.

Been many attempts to boycott Nestle but their so huge they can buy their way out of it everytime. In the meantime crops wither, livestock die and people go thirsty.

Water!! "In California you drink whiskey, but you fight for water!" Mark Twain. There were already water wars in California in the 1800s. Worth more that gasoline in many places.

I thought it would be fun to have you define better to a vegetarian.

depends on the bolgna and the vegetable. most bologna is reconstituted industrial pig (and other) waste products. barely fit for human consumption. might as well be considered fake meat. A lot of the "meat" out there fits in this category. much of it is just another corn and soy product at best.

Back