In The News...

When was that?

Ah, just worked out what you meant. You think everyone (civilians included) should be able to identify all firearms immediately even in a mass shooting situation. Cos that is exactly the same as identifying another human being’s appearance.

Alrighty
Well.....I’d say if one were going to open their pie hole to soliloquize on an event they “witnessed”, they should stick with the facts.

Pathetic. Can you eat grapes on Wednesdays?
No ... but if your social credit score is high enough the coming facial recognition software will dispense enough TP for you to wipe your bottom should you need to use a public restroom, however IF your SCS is insufficient then you are SOL both literally and figuratively.

I know you do Stephen, and I'm jealous. My daughter has already been partially lobotomized by the SJW agenda our school system preaches, and the wife and I do our best to try and point out the stupidity behind it. Peer pressure is unfortunately strong here.

Math is as close as we'll get to objective truth. There may be quibbles on how it's taught, and methodologies utilized, but in the end, it's either right or wrong. There isn't much grey area, possible excepting very advanced math.

If carrying a gun and wearing a vest is illegal, I wondered if the poor folk made who live there could enjoy simple pleasures in life, such as eating grapes on Wednesday... I could see if you were firing rounds off in the air...but simply carrying a gun while wearing a bulletproof vest...gotta wonder from what asylum they’re buying their politicians.

“So long as people do not care to exercise their freedoms, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are ardent and active and will devote themselves in the names of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men” Voltaire

Ahhhh i get it now. No it's a response to the fact that some gangs had started wearing them, which greatly increases the risk to the police if they had to respond with deadly force. Basically they saw it if you have a vest on and a gun you were looking for trouble, so they would oblige you with a felony charge lol

So rather than deal with the gangs, it’s “safer” to simply impose worthless laws on the law-abiding...funny...they do the same exact thing with their “gun laws”.

This is Indiana we're talking about. Mike pence land. As right wing as it comes. Laws like that were how they were "dealing" with the gangs, basically allowing them to charge felonies left and right in certain areas, and then do very harsh sentencing because of the felony aspects of whatever crime they were caught up on. Do you wear a vest and carry? There's guns, and then there's guns and gangs in one of the most economically depressed super dense urban areas in history. Houses literally go for a couple grand in some areas there, including where i was working. The republican state house, the republican state senate, and the republican governor all passed that there. While i personally believe that the populace should own enough and the type of arms to actually overthrow the government, including poor black people, not everyone agrees with that, including some of the most right wing politicians in the world. I'm not sure what you want from me on this one :lol:

Well.....I’d say if one were going to open their pie hole to soliloquize on an event they “witnessed”, they should stick with the facts.

It was a soliloquy was it? Strange, I thought he was talking to a journalist.

Anyway I guess here’s what a witness should say.

“I saw a proud American exercising his constitutional right, running with his AR-15 (semiautomatic) from where the dead bodies were laying, I felt a surge of pride as I heard bullets (30 rounds a minute if my calculations are correct) hit the ground around me and quickly noticed the full size 20” barrel, good choice I said to myself, this guy knows what he’s doing, he then stuck it in his pie hole and blew his brains out.

It was a magnificent display of freedom or a false flag depending on his colour, the colour of the people he killed and what they find on his computer history”

Last edited:
Forget it Mick. It’s obviously too deep for your shallow mind....

On second thought, I’ll try it break it down for you. “He” was a media-hog Karen, who wanted to have his five minutes of fame. He opened his mouth and the nonsense flowed, whether scripted for him by someone else, or quoting from his own wellspring of stupidity.

Last edited:
Forget it Mick. It’s obviously too deep for your shallow mind....

On second thought, I’ll try it break it down for you. “He” was a media-hog Karen, who wanted to have his five minutes of fame. He opened his mouth and the nonsense flowed, whether scripted for him by someone else, or quoting from his own wellspring of stupidity.

Turns out this kid had two of these ‘assault rifles’ (Fox news’ words) so this media hog Karen was correct.

Bought legally.

After his shotgun was taken from him because of his mother voiced concerns about him.

No, Mick. He did NOT have assault rifles. The media is calling them that for a reason. If they said he used a semi-automatic, ambidextrous chain saw to shoot the victims, would you swallow that as easily? Few people have “assault rifles”. They are heavily regulated, requiring far more red tape than a normal firearm purchase. I notice you didn’t add the sub machine gun part from Karen’s quote...figured that was too big a stretch?

Last edited:
Again...laws already in place failed...so by all means, let’s enact MORE laws....to do more “nothing” to prevent crime...

I guess you’re out to prove that ignorance IS bliss?

I suspect it was those VERY SCARY AR-15s that seem to have the liberals wetting their panties at the very mention. My son-in-law is an FFL holder and a couple of weeks ago, when we talked, the wait was pushing 10 months on the paperwork to purchase silencers, SBRs and the like. An AR is NOT an assault rifle. No military on earth uses them. Just because a maple has leaves like an oak does not make it an oak. Sounds dramatic though, and folks who have no clue about the subject love to get worked up about it.

Last edited:
Back