In The News...

Are you talking about the way you worshippers of the Middle Eastern god always pull out the " All the poor un-born babies" sob story?

The kids getting guns thing is a prime example of horrible horrible parenting. It's incredibly sad and pointless, but unfortunately there are no background checks before having kids. They could have just as easily died running in front of a car or something equally negligent.
While tragic, life happens. Years ago, a 4-year-old and his father were crossing the road to check the mail. The boy snatched loose and ran into the highway and was struck by a car and killed. Some would condemn the father for his negligence. Life dealt him a hard enough blow over that. A young girl my grandmother went to church with was mauled by a neighbor’s dog and nearly died. Who do you blame? Her parents? The dog’s owner? (I’d have killed the dog either way, had it been my child).

Our society thinks nothing of killing thousands of babies a year, but wants to make gun control poster kids out of those killed by those evil guns. How many drowned in the last year? How many died in auto accidents? Ah...their deaths don’t serve the agenda...

Not saying you didn’t “find” it. Frankie finds stuff all the time and you dismiss it like it contradicts your thought pattern. I’m saying your “data” is irrelevant in the grand scheme of things.

While we’re grasping at straws over deaths, let’s not overlook drowning...

Kind of shit that pisses me off. Watching that. Here my kids each have a .22 they can't even own till they are 21 now in CA.
The boys have been on shooting teams. Lilly is a good shot. All three practice wonderful trigger and gun handling disciplines when out at the shoots and range. Been complimented of this by several range masters. Lilly loves shooting one of their ARs. Then there is this punk. Granted, now in jail.
Just damn. Probably just go get a black market gun when he gets out and will do something stupid again.

massaging the statistics IMO...
one is single
two is a pair
3 is a few...

how does few become "mass".

mass shooting to me means at least double digits.
10 shot. no matter how many died. Run the stats on that. statistics are so easy to manipulate. they did the same with relative risk vs absolute risk with the covid19 vaxx

“Mass” is just a term they add to sensationalize things. Just like “assault rifle”, “assault weapon”, “pistol brace”, and other silly terms that scare idiots who don’t know anything about guns. That there are websites and folks who keep up with certain deaths, while brushing off other deaths as if they’re nothing is proof positive that there is an agenda in play.

No one wants to discuss the lack of prosecution, bringing back the death penalty, use of public humiliation...everyone is more concerned about the rights of criminals and the profits from our current system than about doing something about crime.

Indeed.

I keep informal brief notes of when certain buds/creatures appear in the spring.

Ospreys returned approx 3 weeks ago. Bald eagle chicks are hatched now, uh not sure exactly when that happened.

Witch hazel seems to be one of the earliest bloomers.

Is anyone surprised? What the headlines AREN’T saying is that he had a warrant out for his arrest. They mostly focus on the choir boy image...

Back