In The News...

With Joe’s feeble effort to curb the “gun violence” (in his mind), he just wiped P80s off the shelf. They sold out in minutes after he started running his pie hole.

Illegal aliens hurt by the pandemic will be receiving at least 15,600$ each in the just-passed NY state budget. Some reports have the amounts to be paid as $27,000.

NY millionaires will now be the most highly taxed people in the US, surpassing CA millionaires.

Polymer-80....unfinished Glock frame. No serial number. You buy the frame, spend an hour or so milling/grinding/drilling...put the guts in it, add a slide and barrel and you have a pistol.

And contrary to Biden’s windstorm, criminals don’t buy them so they can spend a couple hours in the back room milling them out and then rounding up parts to finish them. I’d wager not a single crime has ever been committed with one. To hear Biden, you’d think one can just buy one and get a free ticket to go to town and shoot up the mall...

You make it sound like a bad thing...he presents a fairly non-invasive policy that does little except keep the devout anti gunners pacified and you complain?

Maybe a bigger, more serious bill is in order?

I can only guess the Democrats haven’t met his price yet...

You make it sound like a bad thing...he presents a fairly non-invasive policy that does little except keep the devout anti gunners pacified and you complain?

Maybe a bigger, more serious bill is in order?
No...we need to start making criminals want to stop being criminals. Not infringe on the law-abiding in order to make crime more inconvenient.

Last edited:
That seems a bit vague, and only partly addresses the problem.

The mentally cases (or temporarily pissed off) need dealt with as well?

If ONE MORE LAW will fix everything, let’s just make MURDER illegal! The point is, criminals don’t respect the law. So why play games and act like we’re making progress when we’re not?

'cause they can't make everyone happy so they placate a few of the loud to get them to shut up for a while...same reason for the gun show free for all sales circus.

Nope. Just the way it is.

If you want to try & change things come up with a real solution and go for it...I've done my time.

The town near us that is doing a gun “buy-back” program came out and stated their budget. A whopping $2000. They’ll really round up all the criminals’ guns with that. Morons...

Meanwhile, as Biden attempts to play gun-grabber, murder goes on...just as blacks killed by cops are the only figure that concerns BLM...folks killed with guns are the only ones fueling Joe’s agenda...

I just saw that tonight, terrible.

Also saw these.

Sad to see the little ones killed. Equally angering to see the hypocrisy of the same folks who wouldn't bat an eye at killing those same kids in the womb feign concern over their deaths.

Which is why you don't find me bemoaning it.
There are kids enough in this World.

Had it been dogs, I would of course have joined in the outcry.

Between 600 and 700 children under 11 are killed by guns every year in the US.

Edit, tell a lie, killed or injured.

Last edited:
Whimp cops who will likely face nothing for that, but should go to jail. Common story honestly, had a black friend pulled over for speeding, they called 4 other cars before going to the window. No criminal history at all. He laughed at them, rightfully so.

The kids getting guns thing is a prime example of horrible horrible parenting. It's incredibly sad and pointless, but unfortunately there are no background checks before having kids. They could have just as easily died running in front of a car or something equally negligent.

Back