In The News...

Originally from Bird-in-Hand, PA.
Changed his surname from Yoder.
Hoping Prez Biden comes down hard on these Amish terrorists.

The only truth about mass shooting you guys will believe, is that there was no guns involved.

"Bob" I love when people post a meme, because they are not smart enough to come up with an argument.

You live in a relatively homogeneous society beyond Muslims. Also pretty small land mass. This country has states bigger and more diverse then most of your Scandinavian countries. I would have to say the closest thing you have up there is the Finns. And you know how they feel about your country.
[ QUOTE="stig, post: 1043427, member: 1042"]
"Bob" I love when people post a meme, because they are not smart enough to come up with an argument.
[/QUOTE]

You live in a relatively homogeneous society beyond Muslims. Also pretty small land mass. This country has states bigger and more diverse then most of your Scandinavian countries. I would have to say the closest thing you have up there is the Finns. And you know how they feel about your country.
[ QUOTE="stig, post: 1043427, member: 1042"]
[/QUOTE]

I think we are both missing each others point, here.

My post was meant to show, that each and every time there is a mass shooting, "Bob" and the other gun worshippers squirm around like Catholics do every time yet another kardinal is caught with his pants down, diddling an altar boy.

Any excuse that doesn't point at the guns, will do.

Notice that I am smart enough not to mention Black guns or anything starting with AR.
That invokes the gun worshippers version of Godwin's law.

Thanks for pointing it out, though.
Having never been to America, I tend to get confused about stuff like that :lol:

Lol you have been beyond California? Or the west coast? Just asking! Cause the rest of the country dislikes those folks. Lol

i didn't realize that a mass shooting is defined as three or more. No surprise that low economic areas are going to have more......which usually people of color.

but..The shootings that seem to stand out more do come from the average whacko white male it appears. I like guns, love shooting them. I don't feel like might rights would be infringed for a longer waiting period.

why would better background checks, longer waiting periods, and stricter straw sale laws be that bad? Every time capacity restrictions come up people shit their pants. I heard that the bump stock thing was overturned by some court. Lots of accessories are available to increase the rate of fire.

Why are they necessary? Guns will never be taken away.

If everyone who has had the CC permit checks is required for a more extensive check, why not for anyone who wants to buy a weapon. Once I had my permit I could walk in any gun store and buy what ever. Just saying

That all sounds rational, and if it stopped there I might be able to agree with your viw point. Unfortunately it's just another stepping stone to making the 2nd amendment null and void. Also criminals don't follow laws. So why put more roadblocks in the way for the law-abiding?

I think we have to separate the criminal thing out. We all know that they could give a shit.

How do we filter out a nut job shooting up a grocery store? got to be a better solution or screening process.

I understand the guns are a hobby or lifestyle for some. But turning one into a full auto is basically a bad idea. If you want a suppressor or SBR, full auto, go through the process. I did, it took a long time. Extensive background check.

guns make great political fodder though. Some of those political nut jobs think sandy hook never happened. Or capital protestors were hugging and kissings police officers

doesn't it seem like time that everyone got off their high horse and come up with a solution? No regulation at all doesn't seem like a solution

Back