In The News...

Meanwhile over 9 million folk have starved to death worldwide since we were told “2 weeks to flatten the curve”. No “vaccine” needed, just food and water - speaks volumes to those with discernment

Verify, please.

Then show me a year when 9 million people don't starve.

... Zdravko has the best comment

Zdravko was a voice over.
Someone as paranoid as you should know that "they" can hide anything under a voice over.

Or is that only when it it stuff you don't agree with?

Zdravko was a voice over.
Someone as paranoid as you should know that "they" can hide anything under a voice over.

Or is that only when it it stuff you don't agree with?
Of course it was a voice-over - he speaks another language , what is your point ? Seems like your posts are just an excuse / vehicle for more lame ad hominem attacks , if you don’t like the video simply don’t watch it ... I could give a rats ass ok sweetie ?

I don’t need the evidence, you do. You made the claim. Show us a “Who Is” screen shot.
Lotta questionable claims being made from across the pond as of late. 2500hr 500i saws , Free replacement multiones after 250hrs of use. Never heard so many cock and bull stories in all me days :P

Of course it was a voice-over - he speaks another language , what is your point ? Seems like your posts are just an excuse / vehicle for more lame ad hominem attacks , if you don’t like the video simply don’t watch it ... I could give a rats ass ok sweetie ?

We don't do voice over in Denmark.
We do subtitles.
That way anybody familiar withg the language spoken, can check if the sub titles are correct.

In this case he could have been making an ad for hamburgers and you wouldn't know.

I would honestly have thought that would be a concern to a paranoic like you.

I do know, of course, that Ameericans are too lazy to learn other languages.

Yah @stig , he was being interviewed during an anti/lockdown protest but he was trying to sell the world hamburgers. Sie haben eine neue Ebene der Absurditat erreicht

What you posted is a website, here is where you do a whois search.

Yah @stig , he was being interviewed during an anti/lockdown protest but he was trying to sell the world hamburgers. Sie haben eine neue Ebene der Absurditat erreicht
Das wurde Ecke sein.
Your Google translate is not working right.

Also, yuou missed my point rather spectacularly.

Das wurde Ecke sein.
Your Google translate is not working right.

Also, yuou missed my point rather spectacularly.
Das wurde Ecke sein ? That translates to “That would be corner” no idear how that is even relevant or what the hell you are attempting to convey.

Last edited:
Back