In The News...

You could be right about that, G. I'm not giving up.

I recently added some books to Amazon Kindle. Redwood Parks Series. Plus I'm getting a new website built, which will include an e-commerce page. Should help a lot, and I'm investing more money. It's a labor of love. It truly is. Despite what some people think about it.

Thank you for the encouraging words, Gi Gi.

Does "High Climber and Timber fallers " still sell reasonably well?

To be quite honest my copy is one of my most prized posessions. I cant think of any other book I know of ,that has had so many people totally immerse themselves in it.

If her testosterone levels are indeed naturally gained and she’s not doping or something to make her body produce more test, that is indeed some bullshit. Wonder if her estrogen is below normal.

Yeah, Mike, the High Climbers book sells really good. Fact my stock is getting low and I should really think about getting another printing. But then I'm considering just selling what stock I have and getting out of it altogether. Like the Fundamentals book. I quit printing it in 2016, and sold all the stock. But then Patrick Masterson (Educated Climber) picked it up and is running with it now. Heck he's selling the Fundamentals like hot cakes. Good on him, as he gives me a monthly kickback on royalties.

I figure to do the same with the High Climbers book. Let someone else (young) run with it. Books are too heavy for an old man to move, and storage units aren't cheap. But someone young could do well with High Climbers. It's a timeless book, really.

HCTF really is a book in a class by itself. Not sure how many books you can say that about. The photographs, the stories, and the writing in the stories are all just unique, not to be found anywhere else. Rare!

@gf beranek

Hey Gerry, where can I get a copy? I'd rather not give Amazon the business if I can get it direct from you (no links that work for books or purchases on your website).

Last edited:
PM your shipping address and you shall receive High Climber and Timber Fallers.

The old web site (A Treestory) is defunct but a new one (Beranek Publications) is in the process of being built. I admit I neglected the old site and have paid for it since. All newer publications (the Park Series) will be listed. Als0, for those who seek the Fundamentals there will be a link to Educated Climber. Thank Patrick Masterson for that!

Plus the Working climber video series is offered on USB. 2.0, MP4 video. Streaming video on usb is free of the artifacts (stahling and skipping) common to DVDs players. This is a significant improvement over DVD playback. Plus the usb will play on any mobile device with a usb port. A huge improvement. I should have done that long ago but the price for usb drives prohibited it. Until now.

So that's how it stands.

I don't understand how they can get into the US.
Didn't Trump build a wall to keep them out?

Didn't build much new...more replace existing. Spent about a billion per mile...no bid contract with a buddy of his...

..though one has to wonder why they’d come to this racist, oppressive cesspool....

Don’t expect many are heading to Alabama if they had a choice.

there is a beautiful little country led by an evangelical christian, who fervently believes in Jesus, capitalism, and Trump, not too far of a walk from Alabama.

Yeah, so racist and oppresive they still flock to come here.
A lot of places on the boarder lost manned protection as well. And its an open invite with this administration offering amnesty by a certain time for all that make it.
Every country i have heard of has restrictions on how people are allowed to stay or come there or citizen ship and limits of per annum. So. Seriously. Yeah. Stupid fuggen political crap is all it is. Oh yeah, but fug Trump.

Didn't build much new...more replace existing. Spent about a billion per mile...no bid contract with a buddy of his...

But didn't he promise to build a wall and have Mexico pay for it?

x'cuse me, I'm just a dumb foreigner, but I could have sworn I heard him say that.

Several times, even.

Never heard of this and I guess the thought really hasn’t crossed my mind. The whole COVID thing with social distancing measures and more people being in quarantine and isolation, along with more folks just staying home has had one hell of an impact on domestic violence, and it’s become harder for coworkers, classmates, teachers, or friends to get a chance to see the warning signs.

I’m not on Facebook or any other media. Is this thing becoming known?

Back