In The News...

Watson-choke.png

Six years from start of construction to having rail laid, including getting the RoW for 119 miles?? That's insane. Maybe you guys do things on a bigger scale out that way, but I couldn't imagine the number of workers it would take to make that happen.

edit:
Misread the dates. It appears to have been from 2013-2022. That's a bit better, especially if the design was complete in 2013, but it kinda doesn't sound like it.

You'd probably want a battery saw as your daily carry. Lacks a bit in intimidation factor, but nothing's more embarrassing than pulling your saw out, and the thing won't start.

last i heard the NCA is encourageing everyone to carry chainsaws as only good people with chainsaws can stop bad people with chainsaws.

Depends on bar length.

The irony is that gun crimes in Canada are up despite a ban on weapons. Seems criminals don't take the required courses and register their firearms. Just up the road from my place there was a drive by shooting.

Criminals will be criminals...and politicians will be politicians....pushing for MORE legislation that will affect only NON-criminals...

Reactions: Raj
maybe because he was caught and charged with first degree murder immediately. what else is there to do?

im sure if the authorities just fired the guy from his job as punishment there would have been some violence and further law breaking. correct? or do people just trust law enforcement that much that they would have let it slide.

Back