In The News...

Yup.
Ol' Bob is only here to be sarcastic about how stupid us lefties are.
Wonder how many other forums, he pollutes the same way?

Thanks for the link.
I guess I missed it because I don't have a TV set.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PXBBRuF3sQA" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

If we only had better gun control laws like France or California something like this would never happen, oh wait, never mind.

This latest "shooter" passed all the background checks and was cleared to have the weapons he had. If no guns were available he could've killed everybody, not just 49,in that club with an IED made with common household products found in the average kitchen. Radicals gonna be radical. There is no easy fix.

The killers in France had to go to Slovakia to buy decommissioned weapons that they re-commissioned easily, where as the killer in Florida just went to his local gun shop.

Legal assault weapons make killing easier, that's a fact.

What happened in France was a coordinated attack by terrorists.

What happened in Florida was a unhinged loser, known to the authorities, completely legally buying a machine of mass human killing, taking it to a public place and using it for its intended purpose.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
HxQh9Xz.gif

If there was a domestic violence charge filed by his wife he wouldn't have passed the background check. Was there one filed? Besides, it was just a non NFA gun.

Back