In The News...

Trumps' buddies at it again...finance - deny/coverup - plan next attack. Meanwhile we ignore it and heap support their way.

Time to pull troops and start regulating what they own here.

I thought diversity was our strength..? Not so much now..?

The Saudis quickly learned that if your people spend enough nights at Trump hotels you can do whatever you want.

Another great idea.... :|:

Dan Gilbert, owner of most of downtown Detroit (and the Cleveland Cavaliers) gave a chunk of money to trumps election and got his neighborhood declared an "opportunity zone". Basically the richest man in the city got hooked up.

“Gilbert’s relationship with the White House helped him win his desired tax break, an email obtained by ProPublica suggests.” Suggests.

I’d dare say they have their top men on it... lol

Detroit or Baltimore either one being considered a "opportunity zone" is laughable at best. Opportunity lost is a better description. Funniest shit I’ve read all day.

The detroit "opportunity zone" includes 3 stadiums, 4 major league teams, and basically a little mini Disney land for drunk people to watch sports. Its a joke.

This one makes my brain hurt...cannot wrap me head around this one...born a female, transitioned to male, got pregnant, gave birth then wants to be called the father????

London (CNN)A transgender man who gave birth with the help of fertility treatment lost his legal fight to be registered as the child's father, rather than its mother, in the UK High Court on Wednesday.
Born female, Freddy McConnell transitioned to become a man and was legally recognized as male when he became pregnant in 2017, giving birth in 2018.
The 32-year-old took legal action after a registrar told him that UK law required people who give birth to be registered as mothers on birth certificates.
This establishes the first legal definition of the term "mother" in English common law.

Full convoluted details are here:

Back