In The News...

Yah that would be amazing in an urban environment. Bobcats are super cool. I've seen them a couple of times in my life but very recluse in my experience.

Scares you when you disturb them in the bush. Like, they figure you'll walk right by, then you start a saw and they come bounding out. Sure can make your heart jump.

I actually wouldn't fear smaller predators, like them. No 'lil bobcat's gonna drag me outta my tent at night. Mountain lions, however... :\:

You get to see those here from time to time too. Had a mated pair that used to stalk me coming home from work when I walked home from the restaurant smelling of everything I prepped and cooked that evening :/:
Bob cats can be good sized here too. But they really don't care to be around people much.

Our crane operator at the plant said he had to wait out a bear that was hanging at the bottom of his tree stand and figured it was the Macdonalds he ate on the drive out. Hard to resist that grease once you get a whiff.

DAYUM!!!

7c0sydL.jpg

Every moment is a new world, silly...don't get knickered up. It just struck me as momentous in its own way.

Not for me, though...I am Chill without partaking....:D

Too dang slow! This place needs more action... it don't have to be crazy... just a tad more hopping!

Here geaux, Boss...this will fill up 10 minutes for you...probably WAY more than you want to watch.

I put together some bamboo training aids yesterday...typically, end of day, ran out of light. I did set up a flashlight near the end to try the double attack/target simulation:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/hLQc0KzdKDw" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I didn't figure you were asking for that but if you were desperate...well, that's what I had to offer.....:D

No knickering intended or happening at all....

Back