In The News...

It's far easier for me to believe those wanting to ban guns would promote this sort of thing, rather than the manufacturers.

But in a bombing....they talk about the bomber.
Rape...they talk about the rapist.
Fire....the arsonist.
Shooting??? It's the GUN used....EVERY TIME.

I find it easier to believe a greedy manufacturer would promote his merchandise before someone who was against the items use...

The same tactic was used all during the Obama administration resulting in record gun & ammo sales...a few simple words about regulation and Obama did more to arm the citizenry of this country than any other President...

Hard for me to believe Remington, Smith & Wesson, Glock, Springfield, Ruger, Beretta, etc, would outright promote murder.

Obama, hallowed be his name, was dead set against guns and he sold more than all the greedy manufacturers combined. And that was just to Mexican drug cartels... :)

Not that I "trust" large corporations, but I trust people like George Soros and his ilk FAR LESS. There have been too many politicians who have openly stated that their agenda was to disarm America.

“There have been too many politicians who have openly stated that their agenda was to disarm America.”

They don’t want to, they have to. In order to trash the whole constitution the guns have to go first, then and only then will the populace goose step to their tune. They’ve made their agenda clear. It’s a shame they don’t have the balls to get this party started already.

“There have been too many politicians who have openly stated that their agenda was to disarm America.”

They don’t want to, they have to. In order to trash the whole constitution the guns have to go first then and only then will the populace goose step to their tune. They’ve made their agenda clear. It’s a shame they don’t have the balls to get this party started already.

Got to have enough dung-eating lap dogs to pull off something of that scale. Hitler would have had his hands full trying to herd the Jews all by his little lonesome. But with enough minions, a tyrant stands a better chance....

. Anyone who can't see this is being orchestrated to push a ban is just blind.

Were you saying that the shootings were organized and carried out by an entity to create a furor and cause a gun ban? Not simply carried out by a lone dumb frig?

Let me put it like this Cory. A lot of people hide their kids and lock their doors whenever the Dems need a diversion. Did you happen to catch the debates?

I mentioned earlier that I tried to watch and they were unwatchable. And idk what you mean re Dem diversion

Were you saying that the shootings were organized and carried out by an entity to create a furor and cause a gun ban? Not simply carried out by a lone dumb frig?

Who carried them out is rather irrelevant. WHY they carried them out is the issue. Adam Lanza was said to have killed his mother, stolen guns from her, then went to Sandy Hook and shot a bunch of kids. Never mind that a determined killer could have killed more with a hatchet....the media was out for "BUSHMASTER"...the only word they could utter for weeks....so much so that the company had to sell out. The media never demonized Nike, Toyota, Fruit-of-the-Loom, or any other brand name that may have contributed to that tragedy. Just the one focal point.

I contend that MURDER is, and has been for quite some time, ILLEGAL. Regardless of tool/weapon used. But the media, fueled by some deep pockets, focuses on key particulars that hold great political sway.

Let me put it like this Cory. A lot of people hide their kids and lock their doors whenever the Dems need a diversion. Did you happen to catch the debates?
y'all spend a lot of time discussing how stupid and frigged up most people are.... why do you also spend so much time defending these people their right to own lethal weapons?

Aight, WHY were they carried out?

Based upon the public sentiment of how we need more gun control, I'd say that's self-explanatory. Murder has been illegal for quite some time now. Once a person sets their mind to kill someone, you think they're going to hesitate to break one more rule?

It's far easier for me to believe those wanting to ban guns would promote this sort of thing, rather than the manufacturers.

But in a bombing....they talk about the bomber.
Rape...they talk about the rapist.
Fire....the arsonist.
Shooting??? It's the GUN used....EVERY TIME.

Depends, if he bought the bomb legally, earlier that day in a shop on Main Street, they’d be talking about the bomb.

One shooting with an AK-type rifle...one with an AR....now one with an AR pistol. Anyone who can't see this is being orchestrated to push a ban is just blind.

Mind bogglingly stupid.

How many people were shot/killed in Chicago this last weekend and with what firearms Mick, off the top of your head? You don’t know because it doesn’t get reported. Why? Because it doesn’t fit the agenda plus it’s a Democrat stronghold.

How many people were shot/killed in Chicago this last weekend and with what firearms Mick, off the top of your head? You don’t know because it doesn’t get reported. Why? Because it doesn’t fit the agenda plus it’s a Democrat stronghold.

Lots and lots, mostly black on black with handguns, why isn’t it reported? Because A. It’s happens all the time and people become inured to it and B. They’re black.

Now answer my question.

A person would have to be a maroon to believe that.

You’d think, but Treesmith believes it, Limbrat believed it and presumably some others, I wondered if Bob was amongst them.

Edit, it appears Jim is giving it the old nudge nudge, wink wink, could be but I’m not going to say it is type thing.

Back