In The News...

Really Kevin?

See a lot of gun ads in your Thrifty Nickel?

Is Barney the Dinosaur packing heat?

You can buy a machine gun in France.

Yes. There is marketing for guns everywhere. To kids. And based off of what I see on facebook, guns are toys along with video games and drugs. The minority of gun owners own tools or bought tools. They bought toys.

I suppose the difference is that car crashes and medical errors are universally accepted as a bad thing, efforts, laws and investigations into medical procedures are made, speed limits, alcohol checks and licenses are given and revoked to try to reduce the loss of life.

Whereas the loss of life due to gun crime (stratospherically higher than any other ‘civilised’ country) is one of those things apparently, no big deal, collateral worth paying.

You have been told before.

What gives you the idea we are so "developed" and "civilized" anyway?

We use all the world's illegal drugs, we have destroyed the black family, we have abandoned our mental health system, and we punish students and schools that need help.

Oh, and we love guns and violence.

I would say we are doing pretty well for what we have to work with.

I don’t agree with some of his views but for the most part he is spot on, fair and unbiased kinda like myself... :D

One shooting with an AK-type rifle...one with an AR....now one with an AR pistol. Anyone who can't see this is being orchestrated to push a ban is just blind.

Edit: I was mistaken....Gilroy and El Paso shooters both used AKs, though the AR has had its share of badmouthing of late.

How can you be sure it's not orchestrated to sell more guns?

Every mass shooting brings on false cries of "they'll take all our guns" and sales hit the roof.

Back