In The News...

carfentanil........way stronger. Most doesn't realize they are actually taking it. So strong that it is likely that naloxone will not reverse it. Also, it can be absorbed through the skin ......been several cases of paramedics getting accidentally dosed from trying to help overdose victim. Scary shit.

I was just in SF a few weeks ago to chill with some old friends, see some music, and eat some world-class food. Had a great time, and I can assure you the streets were not lined in shit and used needles.

A white housewife addicted to oxy, and a homeless dude banging chiva are the same. A junkie!

Bobster, did you notice that most if not all of those syringes ( I didn't look that closely) had the neddle cover on?

So here is my question to you; Have you ever seen a heroin junkie shoot up, then after the rush hits, carefully put the cover back on the needle, to make sure he/she/it doesn't accidentally infect somebody with hepatitis or AIDS.

Wow, man, they sure grow some considerate junkies back in your Hollows.

I'm not going to use the FN word, Big Orange has just about rode that horse to the death, so I'll just say Bullshit.

Actually, I don't really see where you are coming from with this, since it is well known that your home state has the worst drug problems of any, with people getting addicted to Oxycontin and moving on to Heroin.
So if you want to see used needles, look outside you own front door.

And why do you look at the splinter in your brother's eye, but not notice the beam in your own eye?

See, I read the bible, too.

But of course, they are good old boy junkies, who vote for trump, not nasty Californians with weirsd sexual mores.

The needle covers are put back on to keep it sharp and prevent you from inadvertently stabbing yourself.

Junkies may be dumb but they aren't morons.

But then why drop it on the street if it is your favourite needle?

Butch, only a complete moron injects itself with heroin first time.

" Oh man, this seems such a cool thing to do, and I've never heard of anybody suffering from any bad side effects"

Morons!

They drop them caps off all over around these parts. So bad they have needle drop boxes, not for the addicts, for random people who find sharps. Junkies are not know for their stewardship of public lands here.

AssumptionsRus:D

You can be pretty entertaining yourself, Bobster, when you put your mind to it.

Anyway...
On Monday, former FBI Deputy Director Andrew McCabe refused to testify to the Senate Judiciary Committee about the IG report's findings on the FBI's handling of the Clinton email investigation.
McCabe invoked his 5th Amendment rights on Monday after failing to receive immunity from prosecution in exchange for his testimony.

FB249984-6A17-468F-976B-7DDE6790C19F.gif

I've always thought "taking the 5'th" and exercising your right to not incriminate yourself pointed to wrongdoing and was a weak handed approach. But, I recently watched some youtube lawyer advice videos that make an exceedingly strong case for that being the intelligent thing to do, and your right, in many many circumstances.

Back