In The News...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IhnUgAaea4M" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; encrypted-media" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Quite possibly the funniest movie ever made... i laughed so hard during the sex scene that i actually started crying lol

Hahahahahahaha. If you haven't seen that movie, please do yourself a favor, and watch it. It's from the guys who made south park, and they didn't hold back at all. I seriously think it's the funniest movie ever made.

For the record, I have seen the movie, and liked it. Dirka Dirka.

Also for the record......it seems that the Republicans are better when they are in opposition.

I am so happy Schmuck Schumer got everything he wanted in the spending bill. Yeah for NYC,

Bob, The problem is not diversity.
We've got plenty of that here.
My wife is from Schweiz. My partner; Richard, is from South Africa.
Neither of them have been a problem to society.

Richard's kids don't hang out on street corners and make life hard for Danish women.

We had a shitload of Vietnamese refugees come here when you guys had your little "let us get 60,000 young American men killed in Vietnam, so we can keep the nasty commies from spreading" thing going in Vietnam.

We had a lot of Hungarian refugees come up here when the Soviets invaded Hungary in 56.

They all were assimilated into the general population with no problems whatsoever.

It wasn't till the muslims startd coming here, that the problems started.
We'll have a lot of problems with them in future years.

So it is not "diversity" that is the problem, but muslims.

UN report says in 30 years there will be no fish left in Asia for commercial fishing.

What a bunch of heroes in their own minds.

I agree Stig. And it's only two guys putting their face on camera. But, they just sealed their conviction if that were California. Any money or property they have, any time left on earth, all gone if they hurt or kill a thug.

Desperate times on the horizon perhaps.

Back