In The News...

Interesting BlackSmith.

Overall I like how the Israelis deal with terrorism, foreign and domestic, on their own soil - do everything you can and continue on with life.

And..., I'm all for making violent crimes of any sort totally unrewarding for the criminal, both emotionally and personally.

I like the cut of your jib Sir.

In case you're being serious Stig, ALL guns are loaded until you check the loading mechanism (magazine etc.) and the breach (portion that holds the cartridge during firing.) And that check is only good for that moment while you are doing something with the gun and have maintained total control of the gun.

In part, for this reason, any instruction being carried out in a professional manner would make use of an obviously inert training gun - commonly blue in color or orange.

I was, which I thought was obvious, joking.:D

Merle, you're an enigmatic guy, and then say stuff like this...
:), thanks. Little with regard to people is obvious to me. We are all so different.
Bet you're an interesting fellow...feller.
Personally, I'm a weirdo...just told so last night, but good weirdo, not closet-full-of-clown-suits weirdo.

It will be really cool when some/all posts are just little video clips, rather than text. Maybe in-between, an bluetooth stylus will allow handwriting over fonts. So much more info in a handwritten/ hand drawn conveyance than fonts, IMO.

Love the way media can just post pictures and names of people who have been "charged".

WTF happened to innocent untill proven guilty?

Back