In The News...

No gazing at renderings of the human form in a museum. It's like the people that think that animals should be clothed.

Sad.

Any displays of intolerance for another's beliefs and any form of 'no go zones' put up by those of oppressive beliefs should be actively rejected by all.

Otherwise the belief and the activity that we hold dear is next.

History keeps on repeating itself, as the sovereignty of states and nations keeps wafting away. The way I see it is, when a state or country loses its sovereignty by another state or country the losers are either going to come out fighting or moving. Seems to be a lot of that going on in the world today.

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Collectively, why are we so stupid?

I know a lot of intelligent people...

Why doesn't that factor into the equation?

Just because one is smart doesn't diminish their capacity to be evil, or filled with hate. There are different kinds of intelligence.

There are just a lot of bad people...sorry.

He was a moron. As much as you'd like to, you can't kill someone over theft.

Seems paradoxical to me. The cops can kill someone over theft, so why can't a home owner protecting their property and also with the powers to make a citizen's arrest?

Just as a point of fact, haven't I heard that in Texas you can legally defend your property with deadly force? Also under disaster conditions where there is looting going on I believe deadly force can be employed and it be seen as justifiable homicide.

And dosen't pirating on the high seas open a person up to legally being stopped by deadly force?

Peter that was an interesting story. I wish everyone had some form of stopping violent attacks against themselves that worked as well as, "you don't want to know what I did in the Israeli Army" seemed to work for him.

Google points toward me being right about Texas, and maybe wrong about looting unless your life or the life of another is in danger during the process of the looting.

Regardless of the legality or justification, an honest citizen is going to go through far more issues from ever having to use deadly force than a criminal does in his entire lifetime of being a punk.

The accused in the Tim Bosma case is a millionare who owns a carcass incinerator. His dad and girlfriend went missing IIFC, since I'm drinking right now.

LOL!!!

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ES4nFu5V_UI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
:lol:

Back