In The News...

In the near future these migrants will destroy the whole of Europe -

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...m-centre-told-prosecuted-carrying-weapon.html

Andreij, dearest.
Of couse she will be prosecuted, she broke the law.
So she'll get to pay a minor fee for carrying a pepper spray.

Just like the Danish jeweler who shot two Russian robbers in the back 2 years ago, was prosecuted for having an unlicenced hand gun.
Not for shooting the two robbers.

We do have laws here.

If you want shocking news about Muslim immigrants, why not use the one about the young muslim man who stabbed a female worker in a Sweidsh refugee camp to death.

http://edition.cnn.com/2016/01/25/europe/sweden-asylum-seeker-stabs-woman/

Jim, when that whole mass exodus from Africa started, I said we had to sink some of the first boats and let everybody drown, or we'd get overrun.
I even suggested we get the British to do it, since they have plenty of experience in sinking boats full of unwanted refugees ( Haifa 43)

The Halal hippies thought otherwise, so now we get overrun.

The end of Europe as we know it is near.

Glad I got sterilized back in 81.
At least I don't have any kids that will have to deal with this mess.

That is a pretty sad outlook Stig. Too bad you guys spent all those years fighting for what you now have, separation of church and state and whatnot, to loose it to political correctness.

They are pushing that here. The last omnibus bill placed aside millions and millions to fund illegal migrations at our southern border. You might remember all the kids and women who were detained at the border with Mexico last year. Instead of making it clear that illegal immigration was not to be tolerated, they funded a program to make it easier to deal with them, and let them in.

Effectively subsidizing illegal immigration. Roll out the red carpet they have.

Good luck Stig/Europe-Scandinavia.

I gotta ask Stig, what constitutes legal self defense in Denmark? I guess pepper spray is out, no concealed handguns, what about other weapons? Can you defend yourself with a pocket knife?

What would happen if you broke a 2x6 over the head of an attacker?

That is a pretty sad outlook Stig. Too bad you guys spent all those years fighting for what you now have, separation of church and state and whatnot, to loose it to political correctness.

They are pushing that here. The last omnibus bill placed aside millions and millions to fund illegal migrations at our southern border. You might remember all the kids and women who were detained at the border with Mexico last year. Instead of making it clear that illegal immigration was not to be tolerated, they funded a program to make it easier to deal with them, and let them in.

Effectively subsidizing illegal immigration. Roll out the red carpet they have.

Good luck Stig/Europe-Scandinavia.

Not that I'm too sympathethetic to Stian his Danish plight but it is a bit different in Europe than here as they have a culture that is thousands of years old whereas everyone apart from the native Americans in this country are immigrants and refugees. Its not like our ancient American culture is in peril. The Europeans have a bit more on the line as far as that goes.

If we are having trouble paying for the welfare state now why would we invite a million more to be on welfare?

Unless you are importing a voting base that always votes to expand the welfare state, its not a wise idea at the present time.

I guess it troubles me as a sign of the times that a Minister in France gets shit canned for wondering if persons with dual citizenship should loose their French citizenship if convicted of terrorism.

Of course that is a slippery slope too, those Ranchers in Oregon were convicted under the Effective death penalty and Terrorism act.

We vote for politicians who screw around in the world, activally reducing our security, create emergencies, and strip us of our civil liberties.
Its our fault too.

Not to derail, we tried to wipe out native culture with residential schools. If you live near one, and do excavations, good chance you might dig up a body. Interestingly, Pauline Johnson high school across the road from my house teaches Mohawk and has classes in Mohawk.

I gotta ask Stig, what constitutes legal self defense in Denmark? I guess pepper spray is out, no concealed handguns, what about other weapons? Can you defend yourself with a pocket knife?

What would happen if you broke a 2x6 over the head of an attacker?

I'm the person to ask, Jim, since I've taught self defense for ages, including the legal aspects.

The easiest would be to quote the law, but that is in Danish of course.

Basically you are allowed to defend your self, family or third party with whatever means necessary.

The key word here being "necessary".

That does not mean emptying a full mag into a skinny teenager holding a knife.

So, yes, you can use a 2x6 ( if you like an unwieldy weapon) or a gun, knife whatever.
As long as the situation justifies it.
We've had plenty of people using shotguns against a home invasion, that is perfectly ok as long as they are licensed to own the gun.

There is a sub paragraph #3 to that clause that states that should you exceed the amount of violence that is deemed justifiable , you will be found not guilty of doing so in case you were driven by extreme fear, panic or ( And this is the interesting part) anger.

So you catch someone raping your teenage daugter and "accidentally" kill him/her ( Notice my PC:D) you will most likely go free, simply because freaking out in that situation and going overboard is understandable.

What you can't do, is punish someone.

Classic situation: Someone pulls a knife on me.
I disarm him.

Then we are back to status quo.

If I then say, I'll teach you never to draw a knife against anybody again ( Or at least to get smart enough not to choose someone who has spent a lifetime training for that kind of situation) and beat the crap out of the person, it is assault and I'll be punished.

If I disarm the person and damage him severely while doing so, it is the sub paragraph 3 again.

See the difference between the two situations.

Doing something in the heat of the situation and doing something in cold blood as punishment.

The last 7 or so shots fired by that cop was clearly not covered by sub paragraph 3 and would, here, have him in jail for manslaughter.

When I sicced ol' Sam on those would be thieves a couple of years back, that was illegal. They were no threat to me, so I had no cause to use a semi lethal dog against them.

I figured they were from the refugee center, otherwise I'd have used the old " Time to go pee, before bed time, little doggie" trick.

Outcome is the same, but I haven't sicced the dog on them, they tried to break in and encountered a dog...................Too bad:)

So I don't think the self defense situation here is so much different from Montana except we don't allow people to carry weapons.

We have a "what a reasonable person would do" test for legal situations. Don't know if it's a tort or not. I've seen it often used in Family Court, occasionally in Criminal court, usually it's brushed aside with legal double talk, obviously 'cuz it would settle things and punish the bad.

Sounds like you have a reasonable self defense law over there, Stig

Back