In The News...

Don't worry Jim, you can start dumping & spraying all the chemicals you want in the near future...DDT should be on the wholesale shelves again by spring. I just hope the garage next door dumping their waste oil in my pond don't screw up my well...;)

Sounds about normal on the trash thing.

Just a bit of your own overkill back at ya:P

I'm just not for deregulating and added subsidising corporations and banks (so trustable), and stripping away the ability to keep them in check, while further tightening the screws on individuals through higher enforcement and more wide-ranging confiscation laws.

That might be nice. Just a big risk to safety and security when profits are the most important thing on the menu...but the mexican fence will fix it all...

People should have the right to know how the food they are eating has been produced and harvested. If th government has studies and reports on such it should be public domain as far as I'm concerned.

A bunch of sky is going to fall on everything around here today. Possibly up to a foot almost of snow!

Ha! Focusing on the wrong thing again....Mexican Wall.

You people are already prevented from knowing where your meat comes from.

Country of Origin labeling...or COOL for short.

You folks didn't want it, so you get what you get. I have little sympathy for youse lot.

Yeah, these reports were your tool to fight the big processors......laffin!

I can never tell if your an extremely cynical person or a ridiculously optimistic one Jim. Do you believe that people are just so good and righteous that they need no oversight or is it that we are all frigged anyway so why all the bother.

Ha! Focusing on the wrong thing again....Mexican Wall.

You people are already prevented from knowing where your meat comes from.

Country of Origin labeling...or COOL for short.

You folks didn't want it, so you get what you get. I have little sympathy for youse lot.

Yeah, these reports were your tool to fight the big processors......laffin!

I've no idea what your on about. I know the butchers, the farms and the farmers, I've even fed some of the cattle when I delivered the food.

Try putting corporate/safeguard de-regulation in the context of gun regulation.

The minute someone even mentions any regulation on firearms there are new record sales (hell you bought yourself out of ammo and screamed the gov't was stopping up production) and the cries of "give them an inch and they'll confiscate all our guns" are heard across the country. Pro-gun activists hated Obama, but he arguably did more to arm the general populace in the US than any previous president by just mentioning the possibility of a new gun regulation.

Why should the same principal not apply to the de-regulation of consumer protections from corrupt mega capitalists and religious corporations?

Back