In The News...

I never paid much attention to him, I heard that golfers make a pile of money though. He must be flush with cash from Nike endorsements and what not. I wonder if he tried to bride to officer, I would have.

The media attention that Woods gets, whether he does well on the course or poorly, would probably make anyone crazy. That and juggling so many women at one time. :lol:

The media attention that Woods gets, whether he does well on the course or poorly, would probably make anyone crazy. That and juggling so many women at one time. :lol:

Well, you are right about that. I find it amazing that sports news still reports on his status even though he hasn't been in contention for years.

It's probably because Woods was a big inspiration to current young golfers that he is still in the headlines. I think Nicklaus and Arnie hung around in the public eye too after their games had gone south. With Woods, his inspiration dropped a little though when he broke the seventh commandment in big time multiplicity, at least in a technical sense. Still he got to keep some sponsors, that must have helped to ease his mind. "Just keep hitting that damn ball onto the greens and we'll forgive you".

The media (and the public) loves a fall from grace, the longer the fall the better they like it.

Sells papers.

this is so true. I beleive this is the same reason the president got elected. There is this crazy sub conscious desire to watch a huge wreck occur in real time.

this is so true. I beleive this is the same reason the president got elected. There is this crazy sub conscious desire to watch a huge wreck occur in real time.

Actually I think Trump got elected because too many people were sick and tired of lying politicians. We haven't had a President worth diddly since Reagan, and he was an outsider as well. I don't care if he's Republican or Democrat as long as he doesn't keep doing what the Republicans and Democrats have been doing to us for decades. The media thought it was going to be a matchup between Queen Hillary and Jeb Bush, but obviously Americans have had their fill of both the Bushs and the Clintons.

Bout time, too.
If you just keep re-electing the same families, you might as well get royalty like we have.
Not that I would recommend that.

Actually I think Trump got elected because too many people were sick and tired of lying politicians. We haven't had a President worth diddly since Reagan, and he was an outsider as well. I don't care if he's Republican or Democrat as long as he doesn't keep doing what the Republicans and Democrats have been doing to us for decades. The media thought it was going to be a matchup between Queen Hillary and Jeb Bush, but obviously Americans have had their fill of both the Bushs and the Clintons.

Exactly why he got elected. This was a shot across the bow to career politicians. Straighten up or else. Yet the bull shit continues.

Sounds plausible except for all the incumbents re-elected in Congress...where are all the "outsiders"? Nope, just plain old 2 party politics.

Yep, never felt like stickin myself with a needle, nasty. I did some tree jobs in old farmers irrigation ditches around boulder, we found lots of old needles in the brush, that was a shit job.

Good read but usa has better gov and less corruption than mexico

Back