In The News...

I know I've referred to it before, but what about that white woman who pretended to be black till she was rumbled?

She got loads of stick, I feel a bit sorry for her now.

I once came back to a hotel room I had rented in SF to find a guest of ours from up-sate NY with 2 street walking trannies. "Can you come back in an hour?" he asked. I'm not sure if he ever figured out what he had gotten himself into. :lol:

Certainly not my thing, but I personally know 2 people who are transgender, and they are just that. People! They are both good, smart, and productive folks who aren't harming anyone. They are just trying to live in a way they feel is right, and just ask to be treated fairly. The problem with discriminations is who's gonna decide who we pick on? You, me, Trump, Hitler, The Pope, or Gomer "fuckin" Pyle! Once we get that sorted out, who we gonna pick on. Mexicans, woman, gays, muslims, jews, blacks, white men, christians, hippies, rednecks, etc... Living on the bad end of discrimination is no joke. Go live somewhere were they hate you for being a white man, then get back to me.

...Go live somewhere were they hate you for being a white man, then get back to me.

I do live there, or did. Certain areas of town (where I no longer live). I can go downtown to the black section of town and I am hated because I am white. I can head to the south side of town where I grew up and is now populated by Spanish speaking people (including most billboards, store signs and even street signs) and I am hated because I am white. I have lived here since I was 4 years old in 1969 and I am now an outsider in the place I grew up. My current house is about 17 miles from the house I grew up in but I'm in the next county and in a mostly white area. Not completely white, my next door neighbor is Syrian and the people across the street are Mexican. But about 75% white.

Saying all people are the same is ridiculous. We may be the same species but we are not the same. Compare that to any other species, dogs for example. That would be like saying all dogs are the same. Chiwawas are the same as golden retrievers are the same as german shepards are the same as rottweilers. No differences, they must all be treated the same. Seems ridiculous, doesn't it? As ridiculous as saying all people are the same and there are no differences between whites, blacks, Asians, Hispanics, Indians, etc. How many Asian basketball players do you know?

Recognizing differences in different races of people is not discrimination. It's just fact. We all have different strengths and weaknesses, and some are very easily definable between different races of people. And people tend to make judgements based on those tendencies.

You recognize differences between different species of trees, right? Different species grow differently and behave differently when working on them. To ignore those differences would be foolish, especially when your life depends on it. Well, I have had many instances in my life where my life depended on knowing the differences between different types of people. Some are much more prone to violence and crime than others. If you feel like calling me racist because I don't ignore those differences then fine.

I personally know 2 people who are transgender, and they are just that. People! They are both good, smart, and productive folks who aren't harming anyone. They are just trying to live in a way they feel is right, and just ask to be treated fairly.

1863 listed members at the forum now, and 1862 are happy to agree with you. :lol:

Back