In The News...

I sure as shit didn't enslave anybody, I wasn't even alive. What do I have to apologize for to them.
They weren't alive or enslaved either. No one owes them anything. It's just another ploy to keep race relations on edge, get something for nothing and keep blacks in the mindset that they have to be dependents. My Daddy was poor as dirt. Money was literally nonexistent in his boyhood household but he was taught to never take a handout, eat bread by the sweat of your brow and that if a man doesn't work, he shouldn't eat. That mentality was one of the things that helped make America great, the first time ;)

I can't for the life of me understand a law that says you can't use physical force on someone that invades your home but hasn't attacked you...yet. What's it called, the let's hold hands and play ring around the rosie law?

Of course he's being investigated. He assaulted the thief. That's how it works up here.

But seriously link me up with all the Canadians that are serving time because they lawfully defended their homes.

That's the whole point, they have to keep bringing up racist shit in the media and keep this shit going. If the population isn't fighting itself it may look at the 1%.

I don't know if a non violent approach is going to help us with this, hope so, just don't know how.

We need a completely fresh system that promotes more of a communal spirit. Not every man for himself like it is now.

That'll be tough, rarely there is a follow up article with trial results.

Because the article is a non-article. You think that homeowner is going to be charged and going to go to court for assault? I think that's highly doubtful. He's being investigated for assault because he assaulted the thief. If the events are as described I would think any reasonable prosecutor will not press charges.

Squish, has the law changed where in Canada even the people convicted of the most heinous crimes and sentenced to life, are eligible for parole after 25 years? I read of some high profile cases where crimes were very bad indeed and people got out. Some out not for long before they were tried and sent back for something else. There was one where someone was paroled and the public issued a warning that the person is dangerous and they should stay away from him. Canada has or had some strange laws concerning justice.

Of course people in the US get paroled and commit crimes after released, but you rarely see a mass murderer walking the streets again.

Because the article is a non-article. You think that homeowner is going to be charged and going to go to court for assault? I think that's highly doubtful. He's being investigated for assault because he assaulted the thief. If the events are as described I would think any reasonable prosecutor will not press charges.

... reasonable prosecutor :lol::lol::lol:

Sounds like the "police spokeswoman" is convinced there is something to this.

Being found "not guilty" is not a pleasant deal. Being investigated is not a simple formality.

If it looks like they can make a buck on you, even though you will be found "innocent", they will.

It looks like plenty enough have been charged, not just investigated. Conviction or not is something else. The lawyers must make out either way.

This is the law in canada:

In Canadian criminal law, a convicted person who is designated a dangerous offender may be subjected to an indeterminate prison sentence, whether or not the crime carries a life sentence, but this does not apply to convictions of first degree murder, second degree murder, high treason, and treason.

If you really want to look at who's justice system is working. Look to the rates of crime. .......and I rest my case.

Seriously. Read that last national post article I linked and tell me again how few 'rights' I have.

The original story Peter linked and the one he linked a week or two ago are nothing more than sensationalistic reporting. Click bait.

They weren't alive or enslaved either. No one owes them anything. It's just another ploy to keep race relations on edge, get something for nothing and keep blacks in the mindset that they have to be dependents. My Daddy was poor as dirt. Money was literally nonexistent in his boyhood household but he was taught to never take a handout, eat bread by the sweat of your brow and that if a man doesn't work, he shouldn't eat. That mentality was one of the things that helped make America great, the first time ;)

I suppose it might be different if your ancestors for the last 400 years were taught that hard work might get you out of a good whipping, nothing more. That's a hard lesson to unlearn and it might take more than a few generations I suppose.

Back