In The News...

Didn't know that was a punishable offense, what else do they expect you to do in there??:lol:

He probably does deserve to die in prison, 2000 yards rushing in a season is a phenomenal achievement, but doesn't mitigate the fact of a violent jealous man that committed heinous murders.

OK, but name a better suspect. Call it the court of public opinion. I recall a case in Alaska where the court found some guy innocent too, until he went on to brutalize and kill another woman. Oh how the jury in the first case was saddened by their decision and subsequent events. The law is insufficient at times.

I'll get right to the point: You know how people that revile gays the most are probably gay themselves? The Chechen leader/MMA promotor Kadyrov said in a TV interview (link: https://www.mmafighting.com/2017/7/...ne-violence-against-gays-by-relatives-russian ) that there are no gays in Chechnya and if there are, please take them to Canada. He also said, “America is not really a strong enough state for us to regard it as an enemy of Russia. We have a strong government and are a nuclear power. Even if they completely destroy our government, our nuclear missiles will launch automatically. We will turn the whole world over and screw it from behind.

I thought that was an incredibly telling choice of words for the gay hater to use:lol: Lol Russians that are obsessed with gays and denying they exist there.

It's like that "making a murderer" series. I watched the first one, very wild story, then I realized there were 5 more episodes, no thanks!

I wonder if the police botched the Simpson murder case? At a crime scene like that you'd think that there would be a mountain of forensic evidence. There are some very smart detectives or other people whose job it is to analyze crimes. If the LA cops couldn't get it figured out they should have brought in an expert. Police departments often are the last ones to admit to not doing a good job investigating a homicide. If it makes them look bad, they will continue to do nothing even if new evidence shows up.

Back