In The News...

I heard in the news up here that trump has reversed a ban on hunting hibernating bears. Seems an odd thing to do, but I imagine Butch will be happy.

Anyone got any info on it? I just heard a quick snippet.

I have mixed feelings about bears. I don't much care for the ones that want to eat me. The others, I can live with!

justin, yes, it's about State's rights vs Fed oversight...the animals are just incidental casualties.

In late 2016 the law was passed to protect bears and wolves while in dens, about six months ago. Where was all the outcry before the law was passed?

Justin, what I've read it was some anti-predator control bill passed last year. It was mixed in with some of Jugear's climate control bullchit the senate and house shot down and sent to Trump to sign. I don't think he woke up one morning and said "go slaughter them bears boys". I'm not anti-hunting but I think it's cowardly to den hunt, just my opinion. I'd beat my boy silly if he'd take a turkey off the roost or shoot into a squirrel nest.

Re-post

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/iFMY4jJ6SVE" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Yes! I was just saying that yesterday, I'd love to have a little cab-over like the one that we have now, except electric.

So are you against exposure of all those nasty little shenanigans, Dave? Seems like all the embarrassing documents were true. Posting documents, in their entirety, without a news media spin, seems much less offensive to me.

I think Pompeo's description of him is accurate.

I also think he should leave the embassy and turn himself in to the courts...

Back