In The News...

Being in gangs makes people feel empowered as well. I dunno, when you see groups of them all wearing their so called sacred colors, rather than bad ass dudes of might, to me they look rather silly ridiculous. When the shooting starts they will run and hide just like any other person would, or stick a knife in someone's gut when they are looking the other way.

Those guys are crims and run most of the drugs and illegal guns here, and some seem to think they're invincible but they're slowly killing each other off. Quicker the better for everyone.

Strange how we can't get an extradition treaty with Lebanon, it was just do it and hop on a plane back home for a while but since Isis and Syria they've cracked down on that a bit.

The biker tag is pretty much obsolete, just greedy lazy coke/meth/heroin dealers at the end of the day. Good to see a bit of evolution at work when they start culling each other- a lesson about consequences that really sinks in

Apparently we have a gangland war brewing here in Sydney. I'm curious to see if it will erupt, simmer away or just fizzle out.:happy1:

Interesting that people, and bad apples, are the same the world over.

Chris, there were a couple things in the article that maybe you could translate for me- they said one guy was a' notorious stand over man' , and another guy 'stood over honest business owners for his own benefit.' I can venture a guess, but what exactly does that stuff mean? Thanks.

I liked Smoky!!!

file_10959_column_what-were-famous-war-dogs.jpg

terrorist attackz both of them. meant to incite fear and anxiety in society. one by a fanatic, the other by a fanatic.

your president of he keeps up his 9 games in 7 weeks pace will habe played 534 rounds of golf in 8 years.

So you weren't playing the race card on this one?

"another white dude from baltimore."

You say"another". When was the last attack by a white guy from Baltimore?

Back