Page 327 of 451 FirstFirst ... 227277317325326327328329337377427 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,270 of 4507

Thread: In The News...

https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/1...ump-obama.html

meanwhile Saudi Arabia is still our best friend.

Ray
    “In questions of science, the authority of a thousand is not worth the humble reasoning of a single individual.” - Galileo

Many lulz in that story Ray. The second most powerful icebreaker in the country can't take the scientific groupies out to measure the reduction of ice because to much ice.
    The further a society shifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSmith View Post
    Many lulz in that story Ray. The second most powerful icebreaker in the country can't take the scientific groupies out to measure the reduction of ice because to much ice.
    did you catch the part about the ice floating south from the far North arctic sea ice breaking apart?

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kevin bingham View Post
    https://mobile.nytimes.com/2017/06/1...ump-obama.html

meanwhile Saudi Arabia is still our best friend.
    No oil in Cuba.

TreeHouser Sponsor woodworkingboy's Avatar

I heard an interesting radio program on this case, it was the former cop telling of his whole experience. Some years back he was convicted and sent to prison, but it was all bullshit. Later a judge threw the whole thing out on appeal, even discarded the initial charges, which is unusual. The guy was only telling of his fantasies at a fetish website, some weird dark stuff alright, but never once having shown that he was going to act out on them. His wife found his posts and ran with it. They railroaded him with false evidence and the jury went for it, and his wife got messed up and tried to bring him down too with lies. It came close to ruining his life, or he's trying to put the pieces back together after it did. He's got a book out now and still trying to deal with the repercussions.

You can't convict a man for his thoughts alone, though that's what they did. Now he's going after some people for prosecutorial misconduct. He comes across as a real decent guy that just had some outlandish fantasies, but no true wish to do harm to anyone. He had a good lawyer that believed him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/...icle-1.1272996
    Bright days and dark days are both expressions of the great mystery. ~ Oglala Sioux

http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/baby...in-her-vagina/

Doctor said she couldn't (more like shouldn't) have children, seems a legit response.
    From the supreme commander of Project Earth transition.

Mick

Well I learnt a new word anyway, sequelae.

Where the hell did you find that place, some crazy stories.

Bob might like this one. He should have kept that janitors job.http://worldnewsdailyreport.com/terr...iraqi-airport/

Well, lol, to my trained eye his affection is evident. All I had to do was see his eyes.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	IMG_0756.JPG 
Views:	28 
Size:	37.3 KB 
ID:	79632

Then on down the page there's a story about selling sheep to ISIS for sex slaves and another where ISIS is calling for the impeachment of Trump and supporting Clinton. So, the dood likes putting things where things don't belong, got a thing for sheep and Clinton. Makes me think he was trying to board a flight to the west coast where tenure at UC Berkeley was waiting. He definitely got bit by the liberal bug.
    The further a society shifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it.

TreeHouse Administrator MasterBlaster's Avatar

I'm thinking that's some of that fake news shit.

But crikey! She's so purdy!!!