In The News...

Actually the worst we have here when it comes to hating because of race or sexuality, are our muslim immigrants.
Copenhagen used to be a safe city for gays to walk hand in hand, not any more.
Jews have stopped wearing the yarmulke in public for the same reason.

I'm determined to love everybody. They're all PEOPLE. I may not like their attitudes or lifestyles, but I will help them, bless them and open doors for them every chance I get. If they hate me, that's their problem, not mine.

:thumbup:

Terrible Stig, just terrible.

We had some anti-semetism in town many years ago.

The only Jewish family in town, who also had a mercantile, was being harassed by a cousin of my mother's.

Judge had enough and told him prison or Marine Corps. He chose the Marines.

It is even worse across the water, in Sweden.
The jew have mostly left the city of Malmô, becasue they are harrassed by muslims.

Last summer I suggested to a bunch of blackbelts from my dojo, that our summer training camp could be taking the bus to Malmö, putting on yarmulkes and taking an evening stroll through the muslim part of the city, while trying to look meek:lol:

That has to rank pretty low on the intelligence scale, putting drugs in the mouth of a new born infant. What a smuck!

It is even worse across the water, in Sweden.
The jew have mostly left the city of Malmô, becasue they are harrassed by muslims.

Last summer I suggested to a bunch of blackbelts from my dojo, that our summer training camp could be taking the bus to Malmö, putting on yarmulkes and taking an evening stroll through the muslim part of the city, while trying to look meek:lol:

I like the way you think, Stig. Makes me want to be on your bus with y'all.

Wow, great story Gary, I thought the crew member was a goner. That skipper is one brave tough dude. "No greater love has any man than he lay down his life for his friend".

Back