In The News...

it was a good game. it'll be a while before I get that image out of my head of Cook getting t-boned in the temple.

That was a savage legal hit. I suspect he'll be fine. Easy for me to say from here of course.

Are you a Lions fan? You must be. Are you happy with your new head coach?

I think you have to be born American to be able to figure football out, honestly.

Baseball, too.

Well fwiw, I can't stand baseball. I might watch 3 minutes of ninth inning, tie score, 7th game of the world series. But meh.

Great gif, MB :lol:

I didn't watch the Super Bowl. Not because I was boycotting; I just don't GAS. Same with baseball.

That's the more typical response I was expecting. Tree guys got trees, what do they need football for??:D

Or soccer for that matter.
Personally, I dislike the over marketed activities and the dumb behaviors tied to that (not limited to sports).

terrorists or freedom fighters fighting foreign occupation and a repressive dictatorship? how do you tell these days?

For me, i use the benchmark of treating the opposite sex as a inferior. Burn the entire leading goverment. Simplistic attitude? Yes.

ISIS has woman fighting on the front lines. The YPG and PKK the kurdish groups called terrorists by the Turks, Russians, and (officially) the Americans has equal rights for woman as one of their main core social objectives. The Shining Path, as well as FARC in South America were also violently feminist. There has to be more to it than that.

we don't have women on the front lines here so you can't quite say equal treatment of women. especially when discussing soldiers.

Dang, I can’t believe those people kept climbing in these conditions. I went skiing over the weekend and the ice is bulletproof. No chance of self arresting right now if you fall high on Hood.

Back