In The News...

Then in a year, it would be interesting to see if they have actually left Australia.

My guess would be that your government operates on the premise that once you let them in, you never get rid of them again.

From my experince, that is not too far from the truth.

Stig our government would either deport them or place them in indefinate detention on Manus Island- its essentially Guantanamo Bay style accomodation with less security and torture. Or since its Christmas time they could be sent to Christmas island which is another detention facility. These are privatized facilities where the bill to the taxpayer is approximately $400/detainee/day to be housed in tents.

Its not a destiny one would aspire to.

That's a good saying. I don't fully understand it but it's a good one anyway.

Well as usual (according to you) it's the brave virtuous Russians against the greedy warmongering US.

St. Putinsburg? Pretty awesome! Nevertheless, let us now look at the Middle East. US arranged here chaos - Russia has to resolve this chaos. Side effect - all Large Live suffers Western Europe (by the way US ally)

Seem with your eyes, the world is very much black and white ( or should I say black and red).
You should make it your new year's resolution to try to wrap your poor indoctrinated mind around just a few of the other colours.
Makes for a slightly more interesting discussion when one part doesn't have it's head in a paper bag, decorated with the good old hammer and sickle.

It sure is amazing how fast Mother Russia managed to get governed by the church again, once communism left.

To me, that is kind of stepping backwards in time.

No church here, Andreij. I'm an atheist.

Science, you know. Not belief.

I'd take a Ural or a Dnepr over a Harley any day.

Except you can't get ice cube makers with the Ural/Dnepr logo :lol:

Those do look like great bikes. Harleys have always seemed overrated and drastically overpriced in my opinion

No, They are not refined at all.
But they appeal to the same taste as Harley Davidsons, namely that the world hasn't changed since the second world war.

One difference being that those who ride Urals/Dnprs don't feel that riding those bikes automatically turns them into tough guys like the Harley weekend warriors.

Back