In The News...

Right now the cops are the cartels. Don't try traveling with money as they will take it at gunpoint even though you have done nothing wrong. They take peoples houses and vehicles who have committed no crimes. Cops make shit money so they just steal.

In Mexico's violent drug business culture, it seems like an honest man and wife from those murder zone areas should be able to take their children and run to the US seeking asylum. Doubtful though that they'd get much sympathy.

They do Brian, they then pick grapes for Trump and he then sends them back before paying them:lol:

Trump vineyards called me up to do some removals, since Im an immigrant and he has a history of stiffing contractors I think I will pass

I found this to be a real interesting and informative discussion on how advancing military technology is affecting nuclear weapon arsenals and the evolving mentality behind nuclear deterrent. Things are certainly changing. Excellent programing with highly informed guests at this site, and they seem to like to keep the political agenda unbiased.

https://www.truthpoliticsandpower.org

One of the coolest sci-fi fiddy cent paperback book series (I read as a kid) was one about a scientist who knew he was dying. He shot his preserved brain into space and it was eventually found by ET's who resurrected his brain and put it in a robot body.

The series went from there, with him changing into better and better robot incarnations.

I wouldn't mind doing that!

Back