In The News...

I'm still waiting for CNN to tell me how many ar15s and bibles were found at the scene. Have they located Sarah Palin yet..?

That's all the networks have been talking about all morning, like his shooting is more important than any of the other senseless mass shootings.

Stoopid.

If a guy opens fire on your elected representatives, injuring some of them, I think it is a big deal.

We had a MP killed by some far right nut in the U.K. last year, pissed a lot of people off, rightly so.

It is a kind of low point.

No doubt a macabre idea, but I've been thinking for years that some killings of our elected officials might be a good way to get the government back into trim. Maybe start off with the prime minister.

I guess this kid had similar thoughts.

Attachments

• Death_of_Inejiro_Asanuma.jpg
    Death_of_Inejiro_Asanuma.jpg
    42.8 KB · Views: 21
Many lulz in that story Ray. The second most powerful icebreaker in the country can't take the scientific groupies out to measure the reduction of ice because to much ice.

Many lulz in that story Ray. The second most powerful icebreaker in the country can't take the scientific groupies out to measure the reduction of ice because to much ice.

did you catch the part about the ice floating south from the far North arctic sea ice breaking apart?

I heard an interesting radio program on this case, it was the former cop telling of his whole experience. Some years back he was convicted and sent to prison, but it was all bullshit. Later a judge threw the whole thing out on appeal, even discarded the initial charges, which is unusual. The guy was only telling of his fantasies at a fetish website, some weird dark stuff alright, but never once having shown that he was going to act out on them. His wife found his posts and ran with it. They railroaded him with false evidence and the jury went for it, and his wife got messed up and tried to bring him down too with lies. It came close to ruining his life, or he's trying to put the pieces back together after it did. He's got a book out now and still trying to deal with the repercussions.

You can't convict a man for his thoughts alone, though that's what they did. Now he's going after some people for prosecutorial misconduct. He comes across as a real decent guy that just had some outlandish fantasies, but no true wish to do harm to anyone. He had a good lawyer that believed him.

http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/cannibal-case-begins-article-1.1272996

Well, lol, to my trained eye his affection is evident. All I had to do was see his eyes.

IMG_0756.JPG

Then on down the page there's a story about selling sheep to ISIS for sex slaves and another where ISIS is calling for the impeachment of Trump and supporting Clinton. So, the dood likes putting things where things don't belong, got a thing for sheep and Clinton. Makes me think he was trying to board a flight to the west coast where tenure at UC Berkeley was waiting. He definitely got bit by the liberal bug.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/06/12/politics/detroit-ice-iraqi-christians/index.html

I live in what is reffered to as Chaldean town in Detroit. Most of the Chaldeans have moved out of the neighborhood in the last decade or so buy many still remain. Last week on the block where I lived until two years ago, my old neighbor was whisked away in the early morning by border control. It appears he was one of the guys mentioned in this article.

Back