In The News...

Can you imagine if the guy was a Muslim? You'd be going nuts.

But as he's just a white nutbar with 20 odd guns (including automatic rifles) in his hotel room it's just one of those things.

Nothing to discuss, nothing to see here, price you pay for freedom etc.

Attachments

• IMG_1799.JPG
    IMG_1799.JPG
    34.5 KB · Views: 46
Lol that's awesome Mick! If he was Muslim we would be invading another country that 98% of us couldn't point out on a map

I suspect he can change his tune however he wants.

Its all bullshit anyway.

It might be different now, but the politicians have not had an easy time getting reelected after enacting gun control measures.

I know you despise it, but even Obama wouldn't do it and he had the votes.

You cant cuss on American TV, but you can show the most horrific violence you can imagine.

I think there is something to that.

In just don't understand the victory lap.

50 some odd black people were killed in Chicago last month and it did not make the news.

I guess old white men killing themselves at a high rate or white country music fans getting gunned down is a real "I told you so" moment for the rest of the world.

In just don't understand the victory lap.

50 some odd black people were killed in Chicago last month and it did not make the news.

I guess old white men killing themselves at a high rate or white country music fans getting gunned down is a real "I told you so" moment for the rest of the world.

To an extent I suppose it is, you are killing each other on an industrial scale, breaking new records year after year.

When there is a Bataclan or a Nice over here, you know what? Our government try to do something about it, be it concrete blocks, or tighter security or investment in counter intelligence.

We had a huge market in my town over here after the Nice attacks, so the mayor got the farmers to park tractors and trailers blocking the entrances to the town to avoid a repeat.

Does it work? Sometimes, sometimes not, but the problem has been identified and an effort is made to stop it.

Something like Vegas or the countless mass shootings happens again and again and what does your government do? Nothing, less than frig all, just the way it is, nothing to be done, second amendment, George Washington, look out! here comes the King of England and all that.

Ps. Never have "Bob" why?

white guys killing themselves with guns is the bigger story that never gets heard. truly an epidemic.

Back