In The News...

Truth is no one really knows the conséquences, I think it's best to think about it in the medium term ie. 20years rather than in the short term.

It's unlikely to be all (or even a bit) good in the short term.

Two outcomes: Either they'll try to make it as bad as possible for Britain in order to scare any other countries away from having elections about whether to stay or leave ( Quite a number would probably leave if their population actually got a chance to vote)
Or they'll try to Ease Britain out in order not to make waves.

If Marie Le Pen wins in France, they'll be next to go, Greece will be following and so on. A survey in Germany showed that 60% of the Germans were tired as hell of paying welfare to all the mediterranen states, because they thougt it was more fun to lie in the sun and drink wine than work, and more or less bancrupted themselves ( Government corruption played a large part, but sheer lazyness and stupidity did the most).
Also the " Wir shaffen es" thinking about being swarmed by the half of Africa and the whole of Syria, with a fair lump of Afghanistan tossed into the mix, has faded, so I believe that once the snow ball starts rolling, Germany would quit, too.
Then we would follow.

The end of " United stated of America".

Hope to be around to witness it.

People don't like to pay other people to be lazy and stupid? That's not fair. People have a right to be lazy and live off the sweat of others.

'bout 45% of the Danish population feels the way I do, so we should be enough to rip them a new a...... if they show up:D

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/zB9CBniEa-Q" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

c3rDaTe.gif

Great article Bob...the few dry facts presented deny his extremely slanted opinion he's trying to profess.

That guy went beyond reasonable with his convoluted, misleading conclusions...Trying to make something out of nothing, to help cover up what's actually going on.

There is no unmasking scandal, it is routine procedure. If Rice gets criminal charges, then there's a story.

Back