In The News...

Lots of folks think that it would make it easier to commit crime.

We have a hard time buying suppressors in the US, but almost every video I see of folks shooting in the UK has suppressors prominently featured.

No doubt about it, suppressors are better for your hearing.

How many crimes commited with guns are premeditated rather than spur of the moment things, I wonder.

You can buy a supressor for your rifle here,in this country of gun haters, if you have a rifle permit.
Only works for the low end cartridges, of course.

So how many db @ frequency studies have been made for suppressors? Pretty common knowledge that it is not just the amount of sound but certain damaging frequencies that hurt hearing.

Ear protection has been proven to reduce harmful frequencies...how about suppressors? They "diffuse" sound, but do they filter out the damaging frequencies?

Or is this "hearing protection" thing just a scam being pushed by gun sellers?

Anyone got any hard info?

Not sure about a scam.

Doubt it, but they would like to sell more suppressors.

Europe has a pretty good handle on this issue. See lots and lots of suppressors over there. For the sake of the shooters hearing, probably more for the neighbors.

Everyone's just always known that? I was about 15 probably around the first I had heard such a thing but I had never heard the statement that 8 people have more wealth than half of the world. Or that one CEO makes the same as 10,000 workers in Bangladesh, so yeah, it was news to me.

Oh no, not a big deal at all, carry on.

Do you have a post it note reminder on your screen to absolutey disagree with and or contest every post that I make?

Because if those handful or two of rich bastards didn't have all the money, maybe I could get my hands on a bit more of it. Share the wealth brother.

I never understood the mindset that the rich owe the poor anything. How does the rich steal from somebody that has nothing? If the people that demand a handout got it without working for it where is the incentive to better yourself? Wouldn't the economy just go stagnant? Just asking, not trying to be my usual asshole self.

I never understood the mindset that the rich owe the poor anything. How does the rich steal from somebody that has nothing? If the people that demand a handout got it without working for it where is the incentive to better yourself? Wouldn't the economy just go stagnant? Just asking, not trying to be my usual asshole self.

Now I know your a union guy, I just don't know what to make of your posts. You got me flipped.

Youse guys know my stance on global warming......I guess I have the same stance on income inequality.

Honestly I want to know why it's so bad. All I have ever been told is that it just is.

We will find out. As Americans it's been since the 20s we had serious income inequality. In other places, historically, it leads to bloodshed. But who knows, let them eat cake.

Back