In The News...

Mine are fireproof.

Bring it on.

tHSxndK.gif

What do you guys think of this- Harvard mens soccer team's season is cancelled in response to that they put out a thing amongst themselves rating the looks of the womens team players and what sex positions they probably like. I understand nobody cares specifically about harvard mens's soccer, just wondering about the punishment re the crime and cancelling a college sports season.

http://www.thecrimson.com/article/2016/11/4/soccer-suspended-scouting-report-harvard/

Those kids have devoted much of there young lives to make it to a D1 sports team.

The article was a little short in details, but it sounds like it was more than a few guys just sitting around talking amongst themselves. It wonder what it was, and if previous actions to stop it were taken, and then ignored. What I don't like is punishing the whole team for actions of a few.

Tough call but a few things stand out.

They published this as a document...means printed and passed around

"not forthcoming"...they wouldn't rat out who did it, so they all become at fault.

The penalty was as much for not "being forthcoming" as it was for the original offense.

Don't see where the college is out of line with this, but it's a pretty stiff penalty to pay for some immaturity.

I don't think rat out is the solution. The guys that did the thing that cancelled the season could come forward. Find a good place to spend the money they paid him.

The drinking water needs to get checked out. If you are in a religion that allows polygamy, you could have multiple affairs with students.

I have a female friend who met her now husband ten years ago at 17, when he was 22. He was her teacher for 6-7 months at the time. Do you think he should be prosecuted and if so for what? I don't know exactly when they started their relationship and it's none of my business.

Definitely illegal under current U.K. Law btw.

The navy just launched the first of it's new destroyers. One problem though, with I guess what is the main weapon system, one round is said to be at a cost of eight hundred thousand dollars, sixteen times over the original estimate.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/whTX0fptcMs" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Up here we call that a good bar. And unfortunately you don't get paid to be there, it actually works the opposite.

Back