In The News...

Because it reduces the animal to the equivalent of a carrot or an ear of corn.

I've no objection to killing them (well nothing based in reason) but call it what it is,
killing.

A wounded Bear, yes, from getting hit by a car presumably, but that Bear had overcome it's difficulties in a unique way. It never seemed to have posed a threat to the community where it ventured into, and folks had grown to appreciate what it had accomplished to survive and enjoyed seeing it. It's condition had been monitored to see if putting it in some kind of animal shelter was required, but the Bear was deemed healthy and able to survive on it's own in the wild. I dunno, it just seems kind of sad that someone took it out. I wouldn't call it simply a wounded Bear, period, like it had to be put out of it's misery for it's own good, that's a different situation. How it would stand still and stare when someone was filming it looked cute. I'm not anti hunting, but poor Teddy. :(

I saw that new information, Bob, more shiftiness from the Clinton camp.

Senator Warren is a big consumer advocate, has introduced legislation and seems to work from the heart about that. She really got in the face of the Wells Fargo CEO at the hearings, told him, "You should resign and get sent to jail". So far he's only resigned. Also, she's a big supporter of Hillary. Disappointing, it's hard to understand the inconsistency that brings to mind. Future job potential?

I find it hard to know what's in her mind, Bob. On the one hand seems to be much the antithesis if a sellout, but the stumping for Hillary confuses. Maybe she thinks that with Hillary getting elected, there's the much better chance of her accomplishing what she believes in for the little guy, a means to an end. I think she used to be a republican then switched. Warren sure seems smart enough to know the game that Hillary plays, and not approve of it. Being a Trump hater would help to sway her as well.

I would imagine that a person that really believes in and wants to participate in responsible government, would find it a challenge to work through the maze. Compromises could be a part of it, smiling when you feel like crying.

She's running for her senate seat Jay, expect to hear noise from her. She'll go back to sleep after the election is over.

Better get out the bifocals and read the fine print before voting for that one. I think I'll look up money corrupts quotes.

Hedge funds have been losing all kinds of money, but still they think it's a great idea to shit can social security collecting payment and let wall street fund managers invest the people's retirement money. At least those fund managers have the convenience of jumping out of a high rise building when federal regulators come a calling. The government will insure the investments, so everyone can sleep well as the deficit shoots out so far it will take the Hubble telescope to see the end of it.

The fate of the worlds wildlife population is based off of 6% of the worlds wildlife? Reads like solid science to me.

WWF, is that World Wildlife Fund, World Wildlife Foundation, World Wildlife Federation? Who are their major donors, board of trustees and their agendas? Let's trace the money back and see what rabbit hole it takes us down.

Back