In The News...

It's hard to give a shoulder for OPEC to cry on when through the years, cheating by ignoring their own self imposed quotas was something that many of the members were keen to do.

Jim, diversification would likely really be a good thing, but what better way for rulers to line their own pockets than through state owned oil companies.

Nope. Kelowna is about 50minutes away. And I loathe going there. Traffic,people, concrete. It's pretty much full of a lot of things I don't like much.

I am a stick in the mud!

It noids me out when the concrete is more plentiful than the grass.

I also just can't stand how clueless and selfish most people come across to me. The way they walk, drive, talk to cashiers/servers or whatever. I'm a friendly, polite guy until given a reason not to be. But honestly just striking up some friendly small talk nowadays seems mor often than not to be met with a nearly bizarre resistance. Like I get the feeling they'd rather have me text them, than say it verbally. :whine:

The distinct lack of common courtesy that I witness when out and about gets me real hot under the collar. Please, thank you, excuse me, etc.

Slapping people upside the head is frowned upon nowadays but that's the overwhelming urge I get when in public. To dish out some wake up slaps. Just like when falling asleep driving, a little sting can do wonders for alertness. Lol.

I'll blame it on my dad. Rude and clueless behaviour would get you a wake up call real quick from my old man.

Even moar importanter!!!

Attachments

• 18740184_837610026380080_6305440641591067871_n.jpg
    18740184_837610026380080_6305440641591067871_n.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 24
The police report was even more popular than the obituaries back in the day.

One old bridge club member would call another bridge club member and you were busted.

Thats how grandma found out I got a 100 dollar ticket for doing burnouts in her 67 Olds.

Justin...you make me think of this....

lord-give-me-patience-because-if-you-give-me-strength-11526203.png

Back