In The News...

At the risk of getting labeled something for the rest of my life.. I like to point out to my GF that she is so effective in the world and a real credit to her gender... She's an ideal feminist until it's time to pick up the check!

Good point.
Equal? I've always put women ahead of men. I'll always hold or open a door for women, unlock and open car doors for them first, always paid for everything on a date. Do women really want to be treated like men? I'll never tell a man he's gorgeous, smells good, has beautiful eyes or is sexy. I'll never buy him flowers or candy. If I'm only around men, I don't really care if I smell like a goat or my beard grows to the ground or if I pass gas or leave the toilet seat up every time. I don't ever remember women protesting that they should be drafted into the army. Let a cruise ship start to sink and see if women really want to be on equal footing with men.
Equal in pay and opportunity? Absolutely.
Are women designed to have the same roles in life as men? Again, anyone who is honest will say, obviously not.
It’s clear that feminism hasn’t resulted in equality between the sexes – it has resulted in mass confusion. Young men and women today have no idea who’s supposed to do what.

:lol: you guys :lol: I don't know how we'll survive without gender roles as described by the 50+ plus crowd. I'm glad it's all straightened out though, for now.....

I have no problem with peeps that want to send their 5 year old son to school in a tutu, with parents like that maybe he shouldn't breed anyway, but fer christs sake leave the dogs be dogs. Who in the hell sits around thinking up this stupid chit, you know, besides liberals.

:lol: you guys :lol: I don't know how we'll survive without gender roles as described by the 50+ plus crowd. I'm glad it's all straightened out though, for now.....

Ha no kidding.

Jim I was willing to just agree to disagree. Remember.

You guys are a country with Trump elected as your president. I hardly expected many and certainly not the majority to agree with me.

I will just point out that alimony and whatnot swings both ways. But not in your guys world right, because it's the man that has all the wealth. Lmao.

I don't mean to toss the Trump card. But I feel it's relevant. Our societies are closely aligned but I feel that there is quite a difference when it comes to women. Down there Trump who is clearly chauvinistic(I don't really want to argue this if you don't agree, pointless) and has massively defunded women's initiatives. Whereas up here our priminister is a self described feminist who has effectively doubled our financial commitment to women's initiatives.

There's going to be quite a cultural difference between societies that have rightfully elected such polarized leaders in regards to women.

I don't know about that Brian. Got my ass chewed for holding the door at the gas station for a "lady", I guess it was a lady. Could've been any one of the 87 different genders out there now. Said she was perfectly able to open her own door, I answered "YES SIR" and went on my way.

Interesting how Justin keeps saying the money goes to support womens rights in countries where they basically have none, and all y'all want to go on about is women in the western world.
There is a hell of a difference between the life of, say, Malala Yousafzai, and pretty much any woman in the US or Europe.

I don't know about that Brian. Got my ass chewed for holding the door at the gas station for a "lady", I guess it was a lady. Could've been any one of the 87 different genders out there now. Said she was perfectly able to open her own door, I answered "YES SIR" and went on my way.

Sounds like it might be time to add sexist and homophobe to your list of accomplishments!

Interesting how Justin keeps saying the money goes to support womens rights in countries where they basically have none, and all y'all want to go on about is women in the western world.
There is a hell of a difference between the life of, say, Malala Yousafzai, and pretty much any woman in the US or Europe.

Should we bring them democracy next Stig?

Not the middle east, apparently. Thats the culture over there. Or is it because of oil? Many UN missions to Saudi Arabia? Hmmmm....

Okay, lets meddle in Africa! They cant do shit to us!

It would be really fun if the "aid" actually does what its intended to.....but it doesnt. Makes us feel better, even if it makes the average African's life worse.

In my short time here I've read racist, sexist, homophobic, and liberal-bashing statements from him. Good lord, I can't imagine what he'd be spewing if he actually gave a shit!

The forum has an ignore feature. Look for the "Bob" button. I've been here 12 years and haven't had to send out any Christmas cards yet, don't fook up my record... :D

Could someone break this down for me. I don't see what is sexist or homophobe about it. Seems like a real life experience, that's all.

Back