In The News...

the guy wasn't hurt...only detained, and his name was different. Apparently someone added the last paragraph to the original article and emailed it.

I have never met him, but I did vote for him!

I think he is a pretty good choice for sec. of the interior. Coming from Montana is a good start, lots of BIA and BLM land out here.

Seems to be a pretty good conservationist, but is also a realist.

He had a pretty impressive career with the SEALS, cant be all bad.

This will mean coal will have a friend in the administration........the Reservations here will love that.

Why will they love it, they have coal lands that they lease? Or are a lot of the injuns miners?

So they are cool about tearing their ancient lands up with strip mining, but balks at having a pipe line go through them.

Breaking: The CIA has concluded in a secret assessment that Russia intervened in killing Harambe the gorilla, according to officials briefed on the matter.
Intelligence agencies have identified individuals with connections to the Russian government who provided WikiLeaks with thousands of hacked emails from the Cincinnati Zoo and Botanical Garden and others, including Harambe’s own caretaker, according to U.S. officials. Those officials described the individuals as actors known to the intelligence community and part of a wider Russian operation to boost the nearby Columbus Zoo and
Aquarium’s profits.
“It is the assessment of the intelligence community that Russia’s goal here was to favor one zoo over the other,” said a senior U.S. official briefed on an intelligence presentation made to U.S. senators. “That’s the consensus view.”

I have never met him, but I did vote for him!

I think he is a pretty good choice for sec. of the interior. Coming from Montana is a good start, lots of BIA and BLM land out here.

Seems to be a pretty good conservationist, but is also a realist.

https://www.outsideonline.com/21429...k&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=facebookpost

He had a pretty impressive career with the SEALS, cant be all bad.

This will mean coal will have a friend in the administration........the Reservations here will love that.
https://www.outsideonline.com/21429...k&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=facebookpost

seems like a reasonable dude

thats great! can I open up a strip mine? are you not sure if your land is 8,000 or 10,000? thats a nice problem to have I suppose.

Back