In The News...

It seems to me that letting people die after spending all that money on them, education etc. is poor economic policy, most of these people will die before their best tax paying years i.e. 30 to 65.

It's just bad business.

The opium wars in china if you've a few moments to google shows what happens when these drugs are legally distributed.

If I could stop eating cheese, I would be able to wear a lot of old clothes I still have...

OPEC has asked a favor of other major producers: Please stop pumping so much and help us balance the market.

The unusual plea was issued Thursday in the cartel's closely-watched monthly report, which found that global markets are still suffering from too much supply.
The report said that balancing the market would "require the collective efforts of all oil producers" and should be done "not only for the benefit of the individual countries, but also for the general prosperity of the world economy."
OPEC said that one producer in particular is to blame: The U.S., where shale producers have continued to ramp up their drilling despite lower crude prices.

Dearest OPEC, frig you.

It isn't just the big oil producing OPEC countries that take the hit by cheap oil prices. Poorer countries with emerging economies that depend on oil revenue suffer as well. People in other countries have to eat too y'know.

We are diversified. But now you guys are tanking oil prices through excessive production,slapping us with softwood tariffs, coming after our dairy sector. What can we do? Boycott Wally World I guess?

:P

Back