In The News...

No, Mick, you misunderstand, I said "a climate like.." Only my heroin comes from there;)

Looking at some of that Jamaican weed, if someone said that it came from a basement in the bronx, I'd still be impressed.

Up here in BC you'd be lucky to be able to sell outdoor for dirt cheap if you could. Indoor is all there is, there used to be lots of outdoor around now I think hardly anyone does it.

The very best quads are all indoors as far as I know. But to each their own.

Why? In these parts it would be crap compared to indoor. I've smoked for many decades, I can quantifiably say in BC outdoor isn't even comparable to indoor for quality of buzz. I'd buy outdoor if I was looking to get a headache and fall asleep, otherwise......not.

I prefer outdoor, the best outdoor is the best herb, hands down. MOST outdoor is shit, whereas most indoor is higher quality. But when you find the good outdoors, grown in a dry climate like that of the Hindu Kush Mountain range, there is no comparison.

Levi is in fact right. In the modern weed world, really good outdoor is the cream of the crop. Its much harder to grow world class weed outdoors, but when done right is is the best and most expensive!

I guess it comes down to what your in it for. Good outdoor has so much more going on. I just can't buy into anything grown under lights.

Marijuana can't tell the difference between sunshine or an HPS bulb.

And not once has an indoor crop been attacked by deer/whatnot...

700 million in IT and they can't get a database straightened out...sounds more like pockets being lined than incompetence...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/IafCqtZ8M8g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Back