In The News...

they are saying that kids knew immediately who was shooting before they even saw who it was. The kid was creepy and gun obsessed. its crazy that a kid that bizarre running around flaunting deadly weapons doesn't get pulled out of the general population. All the signs were in front of everyone and nobody could do anything. the town was voted the safest town in florida last year.

Its friggin' scary.

Two bullets shot at a school within 5 miles of me, as the crow flies. Within the last 2 years.
Two more near me that were not robberies, At college/universities.

That's un-American. There is not nudity in them.

Oh, and of course, that makes LOOOOTS of sense. Also, Hollywood gun/ other falsified violence. If you look at movie covers, a huge number of them have a pointed gun on them, if not many. Fight scenes make things so unrealistic. People have no idea.

My friend though that if he shot a duck with a .22, it would be dead. Actually, it was shot, and far from dead. Things don't die because you shot them, they die from major organ injury or blood loss.
In movies, you can shoot a guy 5 times, and he's still coming at you OR people who are shot just lay there dead most times, no wailing, screaming, grunting, crying.

People get a warped sense of reality.

Someone has to say it. Seems the access to guns is the issue. We watch the same movies, and play the same games up here. I haven't searched, but I'm certain school shootings are quite rare to non-existent in BC. Everyone says that they could use a knife, car, stick, rock or whatever but a gun seems to be the weapon of choice when it comes to killing. Most effective and easiest. Remember laziness rules. Point and squeeze is a lot easier than knifing someone to death.

It's a tragedy regardless. I feel very badly for everyone affected by it.

I think we could all agree that the shooter/kid should never have had access to guns. So increasingly it seems people are irresponsible with their gun ownership to the point where a little psycho like that can get their hands on one easy peasy.

I have guns in my home and I'm the only one who could access them. If my teenage kid got all pissy and furious and wanted a gun to blast her schoolmates with she wouldn't have access to one.

I know it's a 'right' to y'all down there and I'm not looking to trample on them but IMO your guys right to bear arms is infringing on your fellow countrymens right to not be randomly shot.

What has this 'right to bear arms' accomplished anyways? Has it kept the politicians on the up and up? Has it protected you from invasion? What positives are coming from it?

I have no problem with losing those "rights."

Step Two...

Attachments

• 27867319_1751567931572586_2646622520065581872_n.jpg
    27867319_1751567931572586_2646622520065581872_n.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 30
There are already laws in place about storage of fire arms and how a mental disorder or having a felony, spousal abuse and other things that prohibit a person from legally owning a gun.
Was the gun his? He was of adult age I believe. How did he own it if he had a mental issue seeing a counselor?
Many questions need answered during the investigation to begin to see a failure in a system or a possible solution.
Our governor here in CA further took the right for approved folks who carry guns to not have them in schools period. Used to be with special permission, one could if approved for concealed carry. Think it makes a no gun zone safer?

Jeez, I was a senior at 17... 14 or 15 as a freshman.

I've never seen an 18-year-old freshman.

Reports appearing, not from any outlets I trust mind, that he was a white supremicist of some sort.

Anyway, saw this on twitter.

Attachments

• 831EAA8C-78B9-461D-A42C-805380F5E704.jpeg
    831EAA8C-78B9-461D-A42C-805380F5E704.jpeg
    98.9 KB · Views: 27
Back