In The News...

"A new report from the Carbon War Room (CWR), an international NGO, and UMAS, a consultancy, highlights the threat that new environmental regulations pose to the industry."

What do you think this organization's main focus is?

Doubt it brother... it'd be nice, but I doubt it. SAY!!... Well done on that Rope Runner, brother! I'm not kiddn ya. I used that thing for the first time yesterday, and I was utterly blown away. LOVED it dDrt as well. LOVED, Loved, loved, LOVED, that freakin thing. DANG! Where's that freakin thing been all my life?

My buddy told me that Rock E bailed on the RR2. Is that true? If so: What a bunch of dumbasses.

Btw... Why would you even WANT a RR2, if you can have a RR1? That freakin thing's amazing.

the conclusion with the rr2 was that it would be a big increase in price and not a big enough improvement in performance to make it worthwhile.

the conclusion with the rr2 was that it would be a big increase in price and not a big enough improvement in performance to make it worthwhile.

I can well imagine. I've got a new friend who is a bad gear-addict. He has conned his boss into spending (and has also spent himself) a small fortune on acquiring just about every mechanical device ever made. We've got a boring street-tree pruning contract at the moment, and I've spent the better part of last week trying out (for the first time) ALL the major stuff. I can not even believe how superior your runner is relative to the Unicender, Zig-zag, and Spiderjack 3. Even dDrt, man... yer a freakin genius, mate. I know this is gay, but... even the very colors man... ya know, the gold, light green, and light blue one! Inspires a weird little gear-lust in a man. I wanna order my own... I'm just scared that if my favorite colors, I'll break down in weeping hysterics.

Back