In The News...

Yes, I may need a psychiatrist and bottle of valium on hand before hearing the "deep thoughts of Bob the blacksmith" :lol:

Tolerance and love? Lol. Plenty of red up north here too. Even way out here in BC. Growing up rural, intolerance was the norm.

But I bet those guns came from south of the border. :D

Nothing at all wrong with multiculturalism, just gotta choose the right cultures.

Jim, all inspection reports have been removed from the site. Included are farms, pet breeders, production facilities, labs, etc. It was the major source of info for animal mistreatment.

Most certainly not the only ones who used that database. You could have checked it before you got your pups...

My pups lived better than the old guy who raises them! Hell, he brings his chickens in when it gets cold.

This is all just politics. Like publishing the names and addresses of gun licence holders or some such.

Just buy local, from people you know.....problem solved.

I agree, but everyone doesn't have the option of knowing who they are buying from, this gave an option of having a bit more knowledge. Just another drop in the bucket...

To be used to boycott or selected outrage? Virtue signaling?

If a process is completely legal, what is the purpose of posting information about that process? Push an agenda?

If a person is guilty of animal cruelty, they get punished. If a outfit is in compliance with cage laying hens, why post information about them?

I would ask why not?

Did you actually say 'if the GOVT already has it, who else needs it?'. How about anyone who wants it?

Back