T-shirt give away!

sotc

Dormant hero!!
Sometime Friday I'll draw for a t-shirt. I'll ship anywhere. In yellow I have large, large or large or if you want pink, I have small, medium and large. Post here that you want in if you want in.
e29f9d7bb349143637cbfc2d1f50d723.jpg
3e42907a8cef554a364f4f3bb84d6876.jpg

I'll pass.
I still have the one you gave me when I visited:)

Include me for a large yeller, Willie! That SOTC Hoodie I got from you years ago is quite frayed at the wrists and the printing is fading away I wore it so much.

Include me for a large yeller, Willie! That SOTC Hoodie I got from you years ago is quite frayed at the wrists and the printing is fading away I wore it so much.

Really? I keep mine mint and spotless. I wear it only for special occasions like tearing it up at the bar or raising hell at a concert. Any sort of public mayhem actually.

In please Willie large yellow!

I try that with my shirts also till the first stain. Usually because I forget I'm in my Sunday go to meeting clothes :rolleyes:

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
Well, if you took three yellow ones and sewed them together.......:)

Is the pink a woman's size? If so pink would work. Large.
I don't sew! Pink is a man's color so man sized!
I'll pass.
I still have the one you gave me when I visited:)
I love that picture from the dead sea, I've showed many people.
Love my hoodies! Especially this time of year.
Large yellow please. Willie has real good quality apparel.
I don't know about that, the hoodies are nice but the crew is bugging me for nicer shirts.
Really? I keep mine mint and spotless. I wear it only for special occasions like tearing it up at the bar or raising hell at a concert. Any sort of public mayhem actually.
Haha, so if I ever come meet you I better be ready to fight every time I walk past the pubs?

Large yellow, please.

Is there no contest, like best joke that we actually know, not cut and paste?

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
It won't help your chances but it will help the thread!

Back