Happy Thanksgiving!

sotc

Dormant hero!!
A holiday I really enjoy!
d2a5dd2fdcc65f3af00cdd3151d36aec.jpg

Ya know it's not very sanitary exposing your ropes to raw turkey. lol
I like the turkey day holiday as well. To me it is what christmas was when I was a kid family and good friends with out the drama.

Oooooooh, how do we enter to win a t shirt?;)

I like thanksgiving too. The father in law is going to stay long enough for the day, and then we will baptize Daniel on Sunday.

Nice having family around.

We are fortunate to have a small but close knit family.

Have a good Thanksgiving everyone. Anyone do something cool other than turkey?

Nothing much special here. I'll just walk over to my Sisters for dinner in the afternoon. Might just be her and myself this year with a 23 lb. bird and all the other food...not many left of us...

I spend most of these holidays missing family members who are gone anymore...for most of my life, holidays were spent with 20 or more family members and they were great times, just don't get into it much with so many gone now...

• Thread Starter Thread Starter
I was thinking it's been awhile since there's been a t shirt give away, might do that later!

Well, got my Sister to invite one of our older cousins, who is kinda a shut-in anymore, to her place for TG meal. I will pick her up and bring her over to my Sisters' then run her back home when she wants.

Great annual musicians party Fri - Sun a few miles down the highway...probably stop by there and pick & visit some this weekend.

Spend time with Family and True Friends. Happy Thanksgiving and stay safe.

If'n any of youse guys are gonna fry your turkey, be VERY careful. EVERY year a bunch of people burn their houses down. I like fried turkey a lot, but you have to be careful.

So be careful please.

Public Service Announcement from your local, friendly FireFighterZero.

Happy Thanksgiving everone. Not doing much as all my family is in Vermont. Miss the thirty plus in the house days of yesteryear badly. Spend the day with my wife in the kayak with a pole and binoculars should be peaceful.

I like that ending, Jim!

Hope you all enjoy the day, and have someone, or lots of someones to spend it with.

I dropped Dahlia off after our normal Sunday night to Wednesday night time together. She'll have a good T-giving. I'll join friends at his parents.

I'm thankful for being a part of this group. Will be at a sister-in-laws with three of our five children, and all of her children. Watching the next generation grow as relationships get going. Days of 30+ together not happening since my parents and just about all of the aunts and uncles are gone now. Have a great day whatever you do today. Be safe.

Back